Your Plans for Halloween?

Em903

Premium Member
Reaction score
What are you all planning for Halloween, if anything? Parties? Staying at home? Scary movies? Out with friends/family? Trick or Treating with little ones? Nothing?

In any case I hope you all stay safe if going out and if it's nothing, have a relaxing weekend! :)

poker afternoon with my close friends
halloween parade in NYC with the goonie squads plus people from Vancouver
and some clubbing :rockon:

hopefully I'll wake up on some female stranger's bed :naughty:

Halloween getaway at Hyatt with reconciled-ex. Alot of conversing to do, she'd better be serious as I've given her one more chance! Check-in is at 3, now I can't sleep! LOL

Last Saturday, I had a great time at my friend's Halloween party. 175 people showed up there. Everyone liked my MJ costume and they thought it was cute. I agreed. *wink* They took a lot of pictures of me with my friends, that I will try to post in here. Boy, I came home very late!
I had a great time, tho.

Later this afternoon, I am going to Boston (in the North End area) by the subway to join my deaf and hearing friends for shopping, luncheon and dinner, etc. We will have a great time there.

Have a Ghoulish Halloween, everyone!
Be safe,
-Sosie

Hope it goes well SCBassist- love the doggy!

I sadly have no plans, my best friend moved away and I don't drive so I can't go and see her. I'm pretty much gonna watch tv and whatever if any scary films are on, and steal the sweets my mum's put out for the little kids.

Make sure the stranger is not a pycho! :lol:

Enjoy your day!

Going to relax and clean the house all day. Take my son to meet his little friends at the Mall to go trick or treating there. Then there was something about all of us parents going to one of their house afterwards. I am not sure what's up with that part but I will just go with the flow. If no plans afterwards, then I will bring my son back home and enjoy OJ with Vodka and relax with my family. My hubby and daughter are staying home to give candy to the neighborhood kiddos. My daughter needs to take it easy as she is recovering from pneomonia. My brother has a date with a teacher from my work. They are going to a Halloween party in Annapolis. :) I dont want to do much because we had a busy weekend last weekend with my son's bday party.

steal the sweets my mum's put out for the little kids.

:lol::lol:

I buy lots of sweet for any kids knock at door but slow but sure I am
eating all them:giggle: I may have to hide later and do not answer door as I
think I have none left!:giggle:
I not go out as well. Stay in watch tv I suppose. Maybe scary movie. I hide behind cusion all night :Ohno: :lol:

Stealing candy from little children. :giggle:

Nahhh... nothing. I will just be sitting around on here most likely.

Treat and trick with my girls... Tonight dinner with friends! :)

hm I probably be out on my own to do errands but afterwards I wud probably pass out candies to kids unless friends ask me to see them tonight lol. but I'm not crazy about halllown therefore it will be a good weekend to do whatever keep me busy this weekend ;) so have a happy halloween to all of you :wave:

Four different parties going on tonight all within walking distance, but I will only make it to two of them, and briefly to another. Biggest part of the night is going to be watching the USC vs. Oregon game. Go SC! Woot! Woot!

My costume is Angus Young, the crazy guitarist from AC/DC. I need to practice my duck walk! :rockon:

I plan to eat as much chocolate as humanly possible. :D

Enjoy a safe and fun Halloween everyone! :wave:

Take a special pic for my "best friend" you know who you are ;)

Wow, looks crazy!
Phillips and Shel- show pix of your kids' costumes :)
Melissa- Do you watch Ghost Hunters on SyFy channel? I like them and usually pretty good!
SC- Good luck with the ex, hope things go well!
Jiro and Alex- be safe while clubbin/partyin!

My plans... I'm going to a Halloween party. It's not really dress up or as my friend called it, "Halloween Casual"... I called it "Halloween Lite" LOL I was thinking of wearing my black corset tank top, attempting to find some black pants with boots and some cat ears. I dunno, something quick! hehe.

Happy Halloween all :)

Hopefully that some female is deaf. :)

Gonna stay home. My kids went off to spend the night with family friends. To be able to trick or treat.... since I do not drive at night, and rather to sleep in my own bed. So I guess I will be online for most of the night enjoying the peace and quiet.

2nite I have carved a pumpkin :) going to chill out with mother and watch films and eat CHOCOLATE!! Since I had to cancel tomorrow, i am hopin to spend it in bed watching dvds and have a lazy sunday!!

Aww how come you had to cancel? I made a felt cupcake thing and am browsing crafty websites, and sulking cos I feel lonesome. I really want some chocolate but I don't want to walk to the shop in the dark. One step away from making muffins!

Em903, no I haven't seen Ghost Hunters- is that one of those shows where they go looking for ghosts and never find anything but just ham it up all the time?

Back