Your First Kiss

Wow, kindergarten? Ok, we've all had pecks! I had one in kindergarten, another in first grade, and another when I was 17. But if we're talking a REAL first kiss...mine was almost three years ago, when I was 18, coming up on 19. It was passionate, spontaneous, and very wet! (Towards the end, anyway. She initiated the frencher, too! Not me, surprisingly).

We're not together anymore, but I'll always remember it fondly. I'm sure the next one will be just as special :)

My first kiss (more like a peck) as a child was when I was only seven to my best friend Bryce.

However my first real kiss as a teenager was when I was only fifteen with a boy named Chad... it was so sweet... we both were sitting on the swing and he leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. It was one of the sweetest kiss I've ever had.

I was 15 my first time he was 19 he was my first real boyfriend.

My first kiss was..... probably when I was in Year three(7-8 year old)?

But my first proper kiss was while playin truth or dare when I was 15

Hmm, my first kiss was when I was 18 o_O I was such a prude!

Hey, I ended up marrying him :)

Too bad it wasn't enough for him, oh well. Now I wonder if I am a good kisser, my son doesn't seem to mind mommy's pecks too much... so hopefully that's a good sign LOL

I remember my favorite kiss. It was when I was laying down with my girlfriend at the time. I leaned over and slowly kissed her cheek towards her lips. The connection we shared was one of a kind and nothing will ever be able to replace that. Every time I think about that magical moment we shared, I cannot explain the feelings I had. But it was amazing.

my first kiss is in primary school....Primary 5 (same as Grade5 in USA)
this kiss for classmates !!!bcoz he is my enemy!!!!!!!!
it is accidental!!!
so i hated him many many years....

Hello,

I am fdrominjacks.This is my first visit to site.I am new to this site,but I’ve enjoyed posting in your forums.I like this forum.I remember my favorite kiss.My first kiss was my school friend. He lived down the street and let me play ninja turtles with his friends,but they always made me be the girl reporter even though I wanted to be Leonardo.My first real kiss was terrible.I was probably 16 or 17 and a boy kissed me out of nowhere french kissed me out of nowhere It was really unpleasant, particularly because I wasn't interested in him in the slightest.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.

My mom walked in on my first kiss. Her movement caught the corner of my eye from like 50 feet away and it registered in my head "ohhh shit!". I was 14. The story is still told during the holidays. Good times.

Wirelessly posted

It happened on prom night that kiss lead to one thing to another :naughty:

Last edited:
my first french kiss was horrible it was in middle school. she had no idea what she was doing and she like slobbered all over my face. totally missed my mouth.

That sound like she was giving you a French Poodle kiss! LOL!!

Wirelessly posted

quirkylibra said:
Wirelessly posted

It happened on prom night that kiss lead to one thing to another :naughty:

:giggle:

It was rather an embarrassment bec everyone talked about me. I had too much to drink didn't expect this to happen at all, I didn't have sex or anything just got out of control to put it lightly.

My first kiss was when I was 16 during my third deaf camp at Broken Bay. That was like, 7 years ago now.

so when was your first kiss?

mine was in kindergarten, with this girl named....aubrey, or audrey, cant really remember.
i think her name was aubrey. anyway. i would kiss her on the cheek like 10 times a day. and then one day i kissed her lips. she moved away 3 months later. LOL

email meeeeeeeeeee

Back