Your First Kiss

lol.. my first kiss on cheek was in 3 or 4th grade.. Im not sure which? but it was with kris. ha i first frenchkissed when i was 11 with kevin- a family friend.. he was 16 .. *ahem* lol.. heh

I don't remember my first kiss, but I do remember my first french kissing in High school, My ex Chris taught me how to french kissing, It was passion! :giggle:

AJ said:
so when was your first kiss?

mine was in kindergarten, with this girl named....aubrey, or audrey, cant really remember.
i think her name was aubrey. anyway. i would kiss her on the cheek like 10 times a day. and then one day i kissed her lips. she moved away 3 months later. LOL

i got my first kiss and french kiss when i was in 7 grade...and first boyfriend too.....lol :giggle:

one schoolmate of mine likes me so much he kiss me all the time on the cheek
until one day i told him that i am moving to other state and we talk that we decide it is best if we are friends cuz we knew that long distance relationship would not work
well at my goodbye party one of my teacher give me address book with all the kids addresses how sweet of her do that so i can keep in touch with them so one day after i moved away i was writing to one of my best friend and i came across his name so i decide to surprise him with my letter
and years went by and our letter grew and email was add in the technology of the computer we enchanged our emails and now we keep in touch for long time sometimes i went to see him we are still in touch we went on cruise last year with other old schoolmate who is my best friend we are very good friends for long time actually about 30 years
now with my first kiss i was 12 with a very good family friend of my family he was 14
my first french kiss was at 23 with a guy at school i was at technical school we got engage too fast cuz he was kind of pushy but i dumped him months later cuz i never hear from him GRR at him for disappeared on me

My first kiss was wen I was 15.... and I so regret it. I didn't realize it at the time but I did it because everyone else was doing it. I did it with the wrong person to. The first and only time I fell for peer pressure. It was good and he was nice but I wasn't in love with him. I consider my first real kiss with a boy I'm in love with. Even tho we are not together I still love him very deeply and I don't regret the 8 months we shared together. :thumb:

My first kiss is... when i was 4 years old, i moved to new house and there is a boy from next door went to see me to introduce then kiss me. I asked him why did he kiss me. He told me that his older brother told him, to kiss people is like to 'welcome' people. Lol, that's nice advice.

My first french kiss when i was 14 years old at the school, my first bf and i snuck behind the school building and had practice kiss for a hour.

i had my first kiss on December 27, 1998... i was 15 years old. It was a very cold winter night, i was waiting for my bus with my boyfriend at the time... he told me to kiss his cheek, but he turns and i kissed his mouth. I stopped him right away b/c i was so shy... and my bus was coming... i got on the bus, and i saw him just standing there, waving at me goodbye... i couldn't stand it...so i got off at the very next stop, it wasn't very far.... he saw me get off running back to him, so we met mid way, and finally, we had our very first real kiss! :) ...

I had my first kiss on June 26th of this year, to my first and only boyfriend I've had so far. I was 16 years old, and still am until the end of this month. I had just finished up my tour of Clemson University with him, and he and I were sitting in the student center waiting for someone else. He knew that I hadn't kissed anyone else before, and so let me initiate it and he would go with me. He gave me a nice, sweet kiss on my lips and then his hearing aids started buzzing so he had to fix that up. :-p

I'm still with him now, and I'm glad that even with being deaf, he's still infinitly better than most of the guys his age I know around here.

My first kiss was in kindergraten to my best guy friend we were sitting on the bus together and i wanted to kiss him so bad and the bus turned and i fell on him and kissed him right there.

My first french kiss was wth my ex named Jake at bible camp i was 11 and he was 14 we were swiming and went under the water and kissed it was funny and cute lol he's still my good friend to this day.

My first kiss but not kiss .. my first is french kiss when I was 7 yrs old in umm I think May or June before School finish that my old best friend and I went with other 2 guys so I got first french kiss with my ex bf that he wanted to kiss french so we do it till the counsellor saw us but dont care what a shocked he dont care should tell us no kiss in school lol till few weeks later my ex bf dumped me for NO REASONS!!!!! lol till my first kiss!!! which is at my age 26 yrs old very very late kiss lol hahahaha back in grade 9 till graduated that time i have no boyfriends dang! lol

My first kiss was kinda weird... I was about 10 years old, I think, at a daycare (I lived there with a small house attached with swimming pool, aww good memories), we all went on a field trip to a park and this boy I thought is a cutie and a rebel. The small separate group we developed with my friends all agreed and this boy picked me to do french kiss. I was like :shock: and little scared :Ohno: then we all go pretending as couples in holding hands, walked to the shady tall tree. We all lay down on the grass and they all started french kissing. I was even more nervous and this boy pulled me to kiss him and I went ahead but this fear "I dont wanna get pregnant" kept getting in my mind. I pushed him away and ran away. I was sure uneducated about it! :rofl:

My first *smack* kiss was about 6 or 7 yrs old..then *french kissing* abt age 8 or 9 with Jimbo..

My first kiss was when I was 17 year old I think with my high school boyfriend. It was, in fact his first kiss, too. It wasn't a pleasant experience because we're kissing like horses. I remember thinking to myself, "Oh no, do all boys kiss like this?!" :giggle:

My first kiss was when I was 17 year old I think with my high school boyfriend. It was, in fact his first kiss, too. It wasn't a pleasant experience because we're kissing like horses. I remember thinking to myself, "Oh no, do all boys kiss like this?!" :giggle:

OMG! :shock: The memories are flooding back to me! Teenage love and all that!
I remember playing kiss chasing when I was around 9 or 10. My first proper girlfriend was when I was 13. We dated for a month and then I broke it off because I was embarssed about the age difference......she was 12! She was gutted, what a swine I was! I still see her every now and again but, she ignores me! Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!! :mad:

^LOL at Stefan... you were quite the teenage boy, eh?!?

First cheek kiss: 5 years from my neighbor because I gave him a chocolate bar :giggle: His name was Tom.
First lip kiss: hmmm tougher... probably around 11 or 12 from one of my classmates. Also when playing kiss chasing and there were too many boys to name... LOLOL ;) I was sneaky back then.
Real kiss: urgh... just thinking about it frustrates me because it was BAD! :giggle: Too shy and too much in shock when it happened... :mad2:

its a funny topic
lol...i forgot i made this Thread.
and that :laugh2:

the memory of my first lipskiss is very blurred. i can just remember that i was twelve years old, with a girl somewhere in alps, hidding out at feed. and she looks like Heidi, but i dont know if her looking was only a fantasy from me, perhaps to fill the gap of my memory unconsciously. however... i only know surely, she's blond, too and never turned me on... xP

Hehhe, how cute you guys are abt your first kiss!!!~sharlie~

Well I notice not a LOT of guys are responding. :roll:

For me... sigh... lessee... I did some kissing when I was very young 9-10 yrs old and all that but to me it doesn't count because it's not a REAL kiss ... just two kids trying to figure it out or to break rules (school, parents, church, whatever!)... First kiss was for me about 15 and with a gal in H.S. on a date and lots of clumsy trying to get it right. Her name was Sherrie.

"break ups can seriously, seriously suck man. i know. and then the thought of another man holding the woman u love. it hurts."
- I agree w u there, AJ. Been and thru there :(

~sharlie~
Break ups are painful and I've learned NOT to think about some other guy holding, kissing, sexing the woman I used to love. Notice I said used to... I found out that letting go sooner makes the pain go away a lot faster.

My first kiss was my neighbour friend. He lived down the street and let me play ninja turtles with his friends, but they always made me be the girl reporter even though I wanted to be Leonardo :) His friends dared us to kiss and I didn't see why it was such a big deal. We were probably 5 or 6.

Our fair relationship ended when he stole my Big Wheels so me and the neighbour girl tried to poison his cat by feeding it flowers. Its pretty impossible to convince a cat to eat flowers.

My first real kiss was terrible. I was probably 16 or 17 and a boy kissed me out of nowhere -- french kissed me out of nowhere. It was really unpleasant, particularly because I wasn't interested in him in the slightest. Kissing when I was 6 was a lot more fun :P

My first kiss happened prom night in 1987 :giggle:

Back