Your First Kiss

my first kiss with my mom.. oh wait...thats when im only baby.. my bad.

anyway.. my FIRST kiss when i was in 5th grade with hearing girl- Erica F (hot chick, oh yeah, irony, she found me via facebook. i was like wtf?!)

my FIRST frenchy when i was in 7th grade with Nicole (hot chick who plays sports)...

My FIRST double frenchy with two ladies @ RIT (damn the game- truth n dare)...

7th grade on a trip to DC with a classmate. We were at a dance.

My first kiss was when I was 18 1/2 with my first boyfriend. Still remember it like it was yesterday. Though we are not together anymore.

my first cheek-kiss with a boy when i was 6. then french kiss tongue first time at 15. i never forget that deliciously kisser a guy named BLANK.

i wouldn't want to kiss with a bad breath turn me off EW!.

send me a message if you can i have a question to ask you about aj if u have any email or know where he has been at someone told me to ask you ... i lost touch with him trying to find him again thanks!

My first kiss was pretty interesting but i prefer my first kiss with Alicia. It was very memorable and still means the world to me over a year later.

I still remember my first kiss. I was 7 and I had my "fort" built with all the cheap plastic folding beach chairs and towels as a roof in my parents' backyard. My neighbor, a boy, walked across our yard and I think he kind of liked me and he asked me if he can go in my fort. I nodded yes and here we were, alone inside the fort. The next thing I knew, we kissed.

I kiss my own sister. Well, she is adopted, make no different. Yet, she was ewwww. Oh umm.. I was 7, she was 6.

At 16 years old with supermodel, it was totally amazing. Wish, she was my girlfriend.

17 with my first girlfriend in her home.

Of course my kindergarten teacher used to kiss me back when that was socially acceptable. Yep - right smack dab on the kisser too. You young uns would probably freak if that happened today.

Ever notice the senior ladies still kiss on the lips? When did that stop and why?

Anyways, my first girlfriend moved away - her dad was a nuclear engineer and got transferred. I was all sad and lonely, worked a whole summer just to pay for a trip up to see her. It didn't work out. She married and now has her PhD and we write to each other often.

Back