Your first ever job

I used to wash up with a big machine in a cafe, I worked with 70-80 year-old women, which was hillarious at the time (and still is.)

Not with a SSN, no, but it paves the path for young teenagers to learn responsibility.

it's like doing the chore for other family or friend or being refer to friend's friend.

A real job is to work with a strange out from the world. It's real job, real life. Wake up!

Oh yeah, they probably instantly stab your back already.

it's like doing the chore for other family or friend or being refer to friend's friend.

A real job is to work with a strange out from the world. It's real job, real life. Wake up!

Oh yeah, they probably instantly stab your back already

Uh...ok...

Oh yeah, they probably instantly stab your back already.

:wtf:

I guess you don't get it. I think it is good for kids to work mowing or other small jobs to earn money. Pull weeds or what not. It teaches them responsibility.

It's school and I am still in it. 20 more months to go before I graduate. That's just for a bachelor's. If I want, I could go for a master's which would take another 18 months, but I haven't decided on it yet.

My first job was work with American Red Cross....I don't really remember what I did. I was 14. I worked only during summer break.

I was a playground aide/activity assistant for my city recreation department - I worked with Deaf kids/Deaf staff in this program of the recreation department. First learned about Deaf culture/some ASL there. Also there were kids in the program with disabilities - emotional, autism, more severe LD than mine, etc.

My first job with my dad is mowing during summer when I was 12 years old.. I went with my dad each Summer each year until I was 17, stop and start work a real job is pizza. I don't miss the PIZZA and they expect me do bus table, dish washer, dought, make pizza, clean from 10am to 2am every day!

My offical first job was McDonald's and still have it 5 years later....

A friend of my mom's had worked a long time at a loan office and she got me a job there as an office assistant. I was about 18.

But before that, I had babysat a couple times though it wasn't really my thing.

Last edited:
I was 13 and help my father to desoldering resistor,chip, etc from 80's board from TV,VHS, etc.. and do account (low level) for the job. My parent own the business.

Job without parent is Jewel as bagger at 16 years old I wish I work as casher but can't communication to customer without speak (that what my old supervisor said so) but good experience for follow their policy, but only work for 6 months then I quitted for find better job at Allstate insurance as input a database. Oh boy it was long long time ago.

Oh, also I used to work as Christmas decoration for seasonal time at IKEA store, alot of work in different section. The temp agency sent me there, I got extra income.

For today, I'm not telling ya what I work for ;)

Teacher assistant in Day care.... I was only 16 when I got that job.... the boss of the daycare (really it's preschool and preschool summer camp) knew my mother and she was my teacher as well when I was just a child. So she did a favor for my Dad to let me have summer job, so I worked there at age of 16 and 17 in the summer. I would work Monday through Thursday, from 9 am to 3 pm. It wasn't that bad....

I use to sell scouring pads in Mexico. My dad would buy rope and I would make the pads out of the rope. My first job in the U.S. was at a theater as a projectionist.

Back