• Asia

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
usa

Born in Geelong, Melbourne, Australia

still living in Geelong "The Sleepy Hollow"

Can't wait til i am married so i can bust my ass outta here!!

ButterflyGirl said:
I thought it would be interesting for us to see where each of us were born in.

I was born in the Cayman Islands where are in the West Indies and I grew up there most of my life. I am now living in Florida, USA.

Cayman Islands is beautiful island ... I hope you don´t mind me to ask you curious question because I can´t image you leave beautiful Island...

I was born in Akron, Ohio ( USA ) and moved to Chicago Ill and live there for a couple of years and then we moved back to Ohio after my grandfather died..... I missed all my friends that I went to school with in Chicago :(

born in south carolina (orangeburg)

raised in indiana and all over the tennessee valley (southern tennessee, north alabama).

Liebling:-))) said:
Cayman Islands is beautiful island ... I hope you don´t mind me to ask you curious question because I can´t image you leave beautiful Island...
Yes Cayman Islands is a beautiful country with one of its best beaches in the world.
I went to school in America and then I got married to an American so that is how I ended up living in America. I still go to Cayman as often as I can to visit my family there. It only takes an hour and a half flight from where I live.

^Angel^ said:
I was born in Akron, Ohio ( USA ) and moved to Chicago Ill and live there for a couple of years and then we moved back to Ohio after my grandfather died..... I missed all my friends that I went to school with in Chicago :(

Just let ya know we had the same teacher in Illinois and went to the same school as you and cheri did. :angel:

ButterflyGirl said:
I thought it would be interesting for us to see where each of us were born in.

I was born in the Cayman Islands where are in the West Indies and I grew up there most of my life. I am now living in Florida, USA.

I was born in Europe !!!!

Travelin' Man

Was born and raised (mostly) in San Antonio, TX. Have also lived in London; Heidelberg and Karlsrue, Germany; San Diego, CA; Norfolk, VA; Berthoud, CO; Paris, KY (near Lexington). Can't remmy other places from my father's Army years.

Reiko said:
I was born in Japan and now live in New York.

Reiko what part of Japan you were born? Just out of curious
Anyway I was born in Cartersville, Georiga and was moved to Perry, Fla. for temporary then moved back to Georgia (few different cities) then moved to Tennessee when i was approx. 8 to 9 till graduated moved to other city then moved to Hawaii (Oahu) for about 3 yrs then now I reside in Thomasville, Georgia. This time that is it for me to not move. too much for me :fly:

Born in United Kingdom and raised & still here in United Kingdom and it is my home and will :nono: to move out of this United Kingdom country ..

I was born in Ohio. I have lived in Georgia, Washington State, and Wildflecken Germany. Now I live in Ohio

Back