Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I was born one hour south of London, United Kingdom, and Australia is my home now!

Born in Georgia. Raised in the same town where I live now. Sticking my azz in the same town for the rest of my life. Anyone has a plm with that? :D (just kidding)

I was born in Indiana, now residing in Kentucky and have been here in Kentucky ever since I was 12 years old.

I was born here:

United States of America, North American Continent, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Terrestrial Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Local Group Galaxy Cluster, Local Group Galaxy Supercluster, This Universe.

I born in Scotland and raised in London. I left England to live in Germany in 1985 after married to a German. It´s over 20 years now, I live in Germany. :)

i borned in az but now i live in michigan i still rather az

I was born in New Brunswick, NJ, have lived most of my life in the suburbs of Trenton, NJ. I now live in Rochester, NY.

Endymion said:
I was born here:

United States of America, North American Continent, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Terrestrial Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Local Group Galaxy Cluster, Local Group Galaxy Supercluster, This Universe.

Liez! You were born in United States of America, North American Continent, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Terrestrial Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Local Group Galaxy Cluster, Local Group Galaxy Supercluster, Another Universe Very Similar To This One. I know, because I visited that universe and watched your birth! You came over to this universe to kill me so I wouldn't share your dangerous secret, but you will never find me! mwhahahahaha

Teresh said:
I was born in New Brunswick, NJ, have lived most of my life in the suburbs of Trenton, NJ. I now live in Rochester, NY.

Liez! You were born in United States of America, North American Continent, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Terrestrial Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Local Group Galaxy Cluster, Local Group Galaxy Supercluster, Another Universe Very Similar To This One. I know, because I visited that universe and watched your birth! You came over to this universe to kill me so I wouldn't share your dangerous secret, but you will never find me! mwhahahahaha

What?!?! You've discovered my diabolical plot! I've lost the element of surprise!

*looks for a weakling evil minon to punch* :pissed:

Born in Alabama, raised in Alabama.. will die in Alabama.. (I think) any questions?

i was born in India, and I am currently living in Connecticut. I hope to move to NY after my college years, hopefully by 2009 or 2010, I'll have to wait and see what will happen.

CT :scatter: NY

:D I was born in Providence, Rhode Island. I have lived in Cranston, Rhode Island all my life.

Born and raised in the great state of Minnesota! Minneapolis is sometimes called the Mini-Apple, lol. We also gave you the great Hubert H. Humphrey!

I was born in Florida. Raised in Alabama. Now, living in Oklahoma...plan to move to Texas next year or two....

Back