Your Christmas wish list?

illustrator said:
which cash? Canada? New Zealand? Australia? Russia? China? :mrgreen:
Be careful, what you wish for. ;)

Geez. I am from America so I would like to have AMERICAN money :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
for number 4. which man? me? :naughty: :fruit: JK! :P

A man.. Someone I can trust, and someone who will care about womens, not treat like crap such as the last boyfriends that I had.. :-(

TinyStrawberry said:
A man.. Someone I can trust, and someone who will care about womens, not treat like crap such as the last boyfriends that I had.. :-(

I uddy about that.. that's something some guys need to learn how to treat woman right :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I uddy about that.. that's something some guys need to learn how to treat woman right :)

Impossible, i dont see that happening in the near future or this life time. :)

All I want for Christmas is a DeWalt biscuit joiner and a big stack of blank DVD's. Santa, are you reading this?

pinkster said:
Impossible, i dont see that happening in the near future or this life time. :)

impossible is possible :P that's my quote.. i always say this because i believe everything's possible :)

Pinkster, I am sorry you feel that way, especially now that I've been telling my friends, in-laws, etc what a transformation myself and my wife have made in recent months. If we thought we were close before, we now can't get enough of each other! We sat down one day and I was mentioning to her how we, as a society are bomboarded/pressured/influenced from all sides; the media, Hollywood, our jobs, friends & relatives, societal expectations, yadda, yadda, yadda to take things for granted, to not attend andf attune to one another. So I said, "Let's water our garden!" The rest is history! If more people would do this, I betcha the divorce rate would be cut in half or better! There's a multitude of ways to achieve this and it isn't Utopia....it is very achievable once two people put their minds, hearts and souls into the effort. You have a nice day now. Regards,......

pinkster said:
not in my world :)

Don’t sell yourself short, pinkster. There’s a big world out there, full of good things and bad things. Something good is going to come along some day. You have a lot of qualities that you should be proud of. You’re obviously very intelligent—I know very few people your age who can write as clearly and effectively as you do. Hell, I know a lot of people my age and even older who can barely construct complete sentences. You’re also very attractive, and I’m guessing that you’re also a caring and sensitive person. So keep your chin up—I’m sure you’ll get what you want some day, and it probably won’t take as long as you think it will.

My Christmas wish list?

Wanna a new computer for top games (Half Life 2, Doom 3,...etc) :D

Levonian said:
Don’t sell yourself short, pinkster. There’s a big world out there, full of good things and bad things. Something good is going to come along some day. You have a lot of qualities that you should be proud of. You’re obviously very intelligent—I know very few people your age who can write as clearly and effectively as you do. Hell, I know a lot of people my age and even older who can barely construct complete sentences. You’re also very attractive, and I’m guessing that you’re also a caring and sensitive person. So keep your chin up—I’m sure you’ll get what you want some day, and it probably won’t take as long as you think it will.

:Oops: That was very sweet of you :) However, I was not reeally serious. I like to think of myself as *not* jaded. Things have just been really hard lately for me, in my head, in my life, at work.. etc. Im also very aware of what most people my age can do, but do you even know how old I am? My profile doesnt say :) How do you know I'm intelligent? Maybe its all a lie ;)

Another thing for my wish list - new lenses for my glasses - and have them be scratch resistant! I got mine not too long ago and I hate the scratches. Does anyone have 200 bucks? ;)

Im both materialistic and spiritual...

My major Xmas wish list would include:

Continued good health and prosperity to all in ALLDEAF.com and all over the world.

Peace and goodwill to all mankind (and wymnkind).

My minor Xmas wish would be:

My own home computer (ofc Id continue to use my work computer!!)
A debt-free end to 2004 (my goal).

And last but not least...

I drive my parents crazy every year with this ONE single wish...

A pony for Xmas!

Smiles!
:laugh2:

pinkster said:
:Im also very aware of what most people my age can do, but do you even know how old I am? My profile doesnt say :)

Somehow I was under the impression that you're 19, but I don't know where I got that from. Maybe it's just my old brain playing tricks on me.

If you send me the biscuit joiner and 500 blank DVD's, I'll get you the new lenses for your glasses. :P

Last edited:
I just wish to survive Christmas

pimpdaddyposse said:
New full time job
buy a car
pay off debts
go snowboarding
move out and find a roomies
a partner would be nice...

My Christmas wish list is coming true early already...

1. Cross "buy a car" off the list, bought a car 2nd week of November (last week)
2. Cross "New full time job" off the list, got recently hired by a new job, will start job orientation tmw morning and start my job probably in early December.

(I'm hoping to cross "go snowboarding" off the list either by this week or next week :) then I'll be looking forward to see what comes next!)

Back