Your Christmas wish list?

bbnt said:
I just wish to survive Christmas

Why? I can't imagine a guy like you would have any enemies...

Last edited:
Levonian said:

That sounds like Uncle Scrooge's long-lost illegimate son! :D Remember that he wants alot alot of cash for his christmas wish in his thread? :D That explains to us enough and simple! :D

Levonian said:

Mostly it has to do with going over my folks house

Levonian said:
Somehow I was under the impression that you're 19, but I don't know where I got that from. Maybe it's just my old brain playing tricks on me.

If you send me the biscuit joiner and 500 blank DVD's, I'll get you the new lenses for your glasses. :P

hee hee... hmm.. a buiscuit joiner.. why wld i do that when i long for an all in one table saw/band saw/lathe... something like that.. 500 blank dvds? hmm.. you got a PO box? lmao..

Christmas list:

I wish Santa Claus is REAL
I wish I become "I dream of Jeanie" Genie with powers to
snap for anything I want.
If I have this power, I would get at least 5 snowmobiles
together ready to invite friends to join for the ride in these
beautiful awesome snow trails....
If I have this power, I woud get at least 5 waverunners
for the Summer !
I have this power, then I would force every government agency
and each corporation They both MUST have
at least one deaf person with "authority to hire" !!!!

etc etc...

Y said:
Christmas list:

I wish Santa Claus is REAL
I wish I become "I dream of Jeanie" Genie with powers to
snap for anything I want.
If I have this power, I would get at least 5 snowmobiles
together ready to invite friends to join for the ride in these
beautiful awesome snow trails....
If I have this power, I woud get at least 5 waverunners
for the Summer !
I have this power, then I would force every government agency
and each corporation They both MUST have
at least one deaf person with "authority to hire" !!!!

etc etc...
Y....

I guess so.. you must be EVERYTHING what you really wants for Xmas.. "ALMOST EVERYTHING UR DREAM COME TRUE TOO" ((chuckles))

DeafSCUBA98 said:
new computer and cash.. is all i need :)

the real things i really need... dishwasher, toaster, microwave

Jams- if u wanna me take u out of minnesota i can ;) i'm more willing to take u to green bay, WI..

I'll join you guys:) I love road trips!

As for me - All I want is a new puppy and to kick this roommate from hell OUT of the house and out of my life for GOOD!!!

AquaMaiden said:
I'll join you guys:) I love road trips!

As for me - All I want is a new puppy and to kick this roommate from hell OUT of the house and out of my life for GOOD!!!

me too i enjoy road trips.. it's more fun if i'm with someone :) but hey jams.. if u want ur christmas come true.. i don't mind take you to ill, Canada, WIsc, Iowa, Southdakota, Ill.. feel free JAMIE!

I don't mind go to Ill to meet your friends Aqua.. and meet Illy peeps..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
me too i enjoy road trips.. it's more fun if i'm with someone :) but hey jams.. if u want ur christmas come true.. i don't mind take you to ill, Canada, WIsc, Iowa, Southdakota, Ill.. feel free JAMIE!

CANADA!!! =D Now.. if i cld get off work.. *not gonna happen* school starts in January and December is christmas.. stupid retail.. :P

DeafSCUBA98 said:

Sound sweet - but I don't quite hang out with those ILLY peepz as well but I do have a quite few good buddies down in the captial - I have more good friends up in Minn more than in IL - people changes as well:)

AquaMaiden said:
Sound sweet - but I don't quite hang out with those ILLY peepz as well but I do have a quite few good buddies down in the captial - I have more good friends up in Minn more than in IL - people changes as well:)

BRRRRR! wow a roadtrip in the arctic weather. I rather to take a roadtrip in the tropics in this time of the year. :cool:

As for me, I want:

DVD movies, movies, movies, and more movies (I have 156 DVD movies and still collecting)

DVD Shelf, right now I am running out of room so I need a shelf because I keep on buying DVD movies

Money

That's it...

pinkster said:
CANADA!!! =D Now.. if i cld get off work.. *not gonna happen* school starts in January and December is christmas.. stupid retail.. :P

Canada.. Beautiful country!!!! i love all those wooden areas... beautiful trees etc.. best druing SUMMER :P

Back