You might be a Floridian if....

You might be a Floridian by the inhalation of Bahama weed, or Mexican gold.

You might be a Floridian if you .....have Pink Flamingo's in ur yard

You might be a Floridian if you've ever tried to fry an egg on the sidewalk ....

Interesting posts here...

wow, you never see snow in your life, BabyBlue? :shock:

I prefer to have 4 seasons per year...

For Jacksonville, you also know that the mosh has nothing to do with concerts.

The construction on Roosevelt boulevard streets may have been scheduled a year, but you were born and graduated in the time it took them to finish.

for jacksonville, you also know that the mosh has nothing to do with concerts.

The construction on roosevelt boulevard streets may have been scheduled a year, but you were born and graduated in the time it took them to finish.

say what??

You might be Floridian if... You refer to a thunderstorm as a "light show".

I swear, lightning does not deter my friends in Tampa! LOL

Been having quite a few "light shows" lately!

Might be a Floridian if..... you open the door to walk outside from an A/C home it is like hitting a brick wall. The humidity has been horrendous!

you might be a Floridian....if the slightest breeze happens to ruffle ur hair...and you say..."Oh, it's Heaven, it's Heaven"!

you might be a Floridian....if ur Mom has to drag you out of the water at the beach

you might be a Floridian....when ur A/C breaks and you dial 9-1-1 !

you might be a Floridian....if the slightest breeze happens to ruffle ur hair...and you say..."Oh, it's Heaven, it's Heaven"!

you might be a Floridian....if ur Mom has to drag you out of the water at the beach

you might be a Floridian....when ur A/C breaks and you dial 9-1-1 !

Seems like a lot of Floridians are calling 911 for outrageous reasons lately. :roll:

:lol:

Been having quite a few "light shows" lately!

Might be a Floridian if..... you open the door to walk outside from an A/C home it is like hitting a brick wall. The humidity has been horrendous!

What's the percentage of the humidity there?

That is why we try to get the yard work done early in the Morning. You can wake up at 6 am and see people mowing on the weekends!! Right at dawn!

you might be a Floridian....if the only clothes & shoes you have are a bathing suite and flip-flops.....

you might be a Floridian....if the only part of ur body not tanned is ur butt-crack.....

you might be a Floridian....if the only clothes & shoes you have are a bathing suite and flip-flops.....

you might be a Floridian....if the only part of ur body not tanned is ur butt-crack.....

:rofl2:

Dunno about the butt crack part, but I will stick with my bathing suit tan line.

You might be a Floridian if..

you had more than one debate about flip flops, and which ones are the best.

you may be a Floridian....if you think a tanning booth is laying under a palm tree

you may be a Floridian....if you smell like tanning lotion year round

Might be a Floridian if you know the difference between a mosquito fogger truck, and an ice cream truck.

And know not to chase a mosquito fogger truck!

Back