you have experience knee pains?!?

sara1981

Reaction score
Many million people who have history knee pains for longtimes and bother lots but go see dr what wrong and go see another knee dr for appt..

i told my mom about i have knee pain lots its right its sore lots its not fun but i went to othoarkansas near my mom's jobs in Little Rock,Arkansas to settle appt see dr i told my mom i dont wanted shot for my knee i want doctor look my knee peroid!! I told my mom i didnt asked for shots but i went to knee dr called on websites in two Arkansas between North Little Rock,Ar and Little Rock,Ar locations but i chose Little Rock,Ar because i wanted close my mom's jobs..

OrthoArkansas
OrthoArkansas

I have knee appt on Jan.10 before my Aunt's 50th birthday

i will kept update from knee dr im rather not get knee surgery or can get surgery but i told my mom i want brace for my knee i already told my mom its my choice not my mom's choice..I told my mom that her limit off that my body not her!!

my grandma's second husband had numerous knee surgery im not sure how many knee surgery he had i cant remind count on knee surgery i think its would be enough!! i dont blame my own grandma..But her second husband had knee problems lots..My grandma's second husband had addiction on knee surgery that why..

my grandma had knee surgery before but im not sure she have but when she got fall years ago at camping and got surgery i cant remind which my grandma got so i think my grandma would careful not fall!! Sometime my grandma got little hurt her knee but she ok but her not bother my grandma im hope my grandma not get another knee surgery!!

Last edited:
Yes, I have chondromalachia patella of both knees. That's why I had to give up running. :(

My daughter has had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in one knee since she was a child. Sometimes it's very bad.

Yes I have arthritic knees. My doctor put me on high doses of ibuprofen.

YES! YES! YES! I have arthritis in my knees , my left knee is really bad.
I was ran over my a car when I was 4 years old and my left leg was broken in two places. So now I my injury has came back to haunt me!
I aslo back pain and ,head pain! getting old SUCK!!

Last edited:
I have MAJOR issues with both legs. Fell when I was 16, and my right leg bent backwards. Kneecap slides out of place daily.

I have weakness in my right knee. I have to be careful where I sit or sleep so it wont get discomfort. I won't go and see doctor for this cuz I don't want any surgery on it till is really necessary. After watched my son got his surgery on his knee and my husbands on his shoulder. No thanks.

My mother had total knee replacements due to arthritis. She is taking the pain medication. It is not helping. Her legs probably will have amputated if
the pain continues... I hope NOT! That's what I am worried about..

Good luck with your appointment, Sara!
Keep us posted.

My mother had total knee replacements due to arthritis. She is taking the pain medication. It is not helping. Her legs probably will have amputated if
the pain continues... I hope NOT! That's what I am worried about..

Good luck with your appointment, Sara!
Keep us posted.

My MIL had both knees replaced and now they say they have to do it again due to her pain. Seems, she gained weight and her replacements are not designed for her new weight range. She refusing and will deal with the pain. She just doesn't do much. Mostly lies in bed.

I have weakness in my right knee. I have to be careful where I sit or sleep so it wont get discomfort. I won't go and see doctor for this cuz I don't want any surgery on it till is really necessary. After watched my son got his surgery on his knee and my husbands on his shoulder. No thanks.

I had little weak my right knee not often but my right knee not pop knee so I'm setup appt next Monday to find out what wrong if dr will find out on my knee.

My right knee little walk not lots because pain I told my mom don't dare to shot on my knee period I told my mom limit off!! But I bare can walk hill because of knee so I walk unhill for me it's would be easy on me.

We have wait find out if dr say to have surgery on right knee i don't hate surgery!!

I do have left knee pains once a while due to old injury in the past in self accident from mini motorcycle that i raced with my hearing friend back in 1981 and i just forgot to apply the hand brakes when approached the curve on the dirt but there was a big boulder rock there and i used my left foot to slow down or stop but was too late to avoid a small bump on the ground that made my left foot out of bound that caused twisted side way and my knee was swelling up like size of melons - OH YEAH OUCHIE!!!! So therefore, i am stuck with old injured for long time.... oh well!!! Never went for knee surgery or having shots in my knee at all.... Sometimes i do get careless when turning around and POP by feeling - That's hurt!!! Gotta becareful next time!!!

I recalled a long time ago I worked with the deaf mental illness patients. One of the clients repeatedly complained about her knee pains until one of doctor found that it was connected with her disease heart! :shock:

I recalled a long time ago I worked with the deaf mental illness patients. One of the clients repeatedly complained about her knee pains until one of doctor found that it was connected with her disease heart! :shock:

That's scary. I never knew that could be connected!

This lady I know, has had both knees replaced with "titanic" (not sure if that is spelled right)...knee caps....and she is 71 years old....Lots of scars on her knees...but, she is doing awesome! Now walks around like a "spring chicken"! (as she said).....Saw her at the $ Store....running around & shopping over the Holidays....She did mention that she has to watch her diet!

My MIL had both knees replaced and now they say they have to do it again due to her pain. Seems, she gained weight and her replacements are not designed for her new weight range. She refusing and will deal with the pain. She just doesn't do much. Mostly lies in bed.

My mother, too, she is overweight and also, not exercising enough. Sigh..

This lady I know, has had both knees replaced with "titanic" (not sure if that is spelled right)...knee caps....and she is 71 years old....Lots of scars on her knees...but, she is doing awesome! Now walks around like a "spring chicken"! (as she said).....Saw her at the $ Store....running around & shopping over the Holidays....She did mention that she has to watch her diet!

The correct spelling is titanium. ;)
The small clips are made of titanium, which I have in my neck of the blood vessels preventing from entering.

Lucky lady! Unlike my mother.

Both my kneecaps slipped out of place during the night. So, I am just resting as much as possible. Have to take MIL to hairdresser at 3, but at least I will be sitting down the whole time.

Yes, I have chondromalachia patella of both knees. That's why I had to give up running. :(

My daughter has had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in one knee since she was a child. Sometimes it's very bad.

Im sorry. Curious were it causing your knee pain by running? Just wonder.

The correct spelling is titanium. ;)
The small clips are made of titanium, which I have in my neck of the blood vessels preventing from entering.

Lucky lady! Unlike my mother.

Thks, Sosie!....guess this type of surgery is expensive?....Also had a friend that has a "plastic kneecap"....(football injury)...

Im sorry. Curious were it causing your knee pain by running? Just wonder.
During my last year of running, it was very painful. Often, during road races, one of my knees would separate, and I would cross the finish line with tears streaming down my cheeks, dragging my leg like Quasimodo. Not a pretty sight. The race attendants along the way would ask me, "Are you OK?" I would say, "Yes" but the tears were flowing.

Back