you have adoption?

If I ever feel the urge to have kids and I couldn't then I would consider adoption. It'd be real neat to adopt a deaf kid from Russia or somewhere. I know there'll be lots of work involved in raising an adopted child because of some issues or health problems they might have previously.

But kids who were adopted are very blessed.

Good luck to those who are considering or working on adopting a child.

I happen to know someone who has 12 kids- three or four are birth children but rest of them are adopted. I have met some of those people- nice people.

I want to adopt 2 children with disabilties no matter what they may be from a country which isn't able to take care of their needs properlly.

I happen to know someone who has 12 kids- three or four are birth children but rest of them are adopted. I have met some of those people- nice people.

WOW, that is way to many kids for me. It will drive me crazy if I had that many kids :-o

I want to adopt 2 children with disabilties no matter what they may be from a country which isn't able to take care of their needs properlly.

That is nice, but YOU BETTER WAIT TILL YOU GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE BEFORE YOU KNOCK OUT YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!

:iolol: I am getting out of here before a book gets thrown at me :iolol:

That is nice, but YOU BETTER WAIT TILL YOU GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE BEFORE YOU KNOCK OUT YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!

:iolol: I am getting out of here before a book gets thrown at me :iolol:

What the heck is that suppose to mean? I'm not an idiot of course i would graduate from college first.

Yea, he is very very protective our daughter.. So do I.. I am very protective my daughter as well...

But you think I am going over board when she starts dating!!! I still want to have like 25 guns and displayed in the hallway so the 1st thing her bf sees is those guns, plus the 2 shot guns loaded with rock salt.:D

But you think I am going over board when she starts dating!!! I still want to have like 25 guns and displayed in the hallway so the 1st thing her bf sees is those guns, plus the 2 shot guns loaded with rock salt.:D

OH GOD! He is being SO SILLY! He is meanie! I never want you to have the GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to be NICE! Let our daughter dating with the guy.... If the guy treats OUR DAUGHTER very well.. You dont need a gun front of HIM!!!! DOnt be scared him out of hell... LOL

OH GOD! He is being SO SILLY! He is meanie! I never want you to have the GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to be NICE! Let our daughter dating with the guy.... If the guy treats OUR DAUGHTER very well.. You dont need a gun front of HIM!!!! DOnt be scared him out of hell... LOL

Oh you guys are silly couple. :D

Back