you have adoption?

sara1981

Reaction score
mostly mother tried getting pregnant and got miscarriages often and got on internet for adoption agent from world like china,japan,england,etc.

if you have adoption children from worlds i watch baby story its so interest story about mother flew to china or japan got baby from china i think so.

Oh yeah I see on tv show sometime about adoption the babies. :) I have one adopted sister that my dad adopted her :) but she had real mom.

My hubby is adopted by a British couple in Jersey, Channel Island and taken to England to live there.

My good friend who flew to china to adopt a china deaf boy. She brought him here (USA).

I was adopted...my adopted parents are in heaven.

Anyway it is great to adopt kids that needed a home.

I've seen some shows on Discovery about Adoption stories. It make me cry!

My wife and I want to do that when our kids get a little older and after we have a 3rd kid. We want to have them far enough apart that my oldest can start helping take care of the one we adopt

My neice and her husband adopted two sisters from Russia almost two years ago. Beautiful girls, age now 12 and 14. My husband's brother and his wife adopted a brand new baby boy almost 5 years ago from here. Lucky for them to find one here. Then they were surprised to learn they had another child on the way, he was born 9 months after adopted him. They were struggled to get pregnant and gave it up now they have two most energy boys we ever see.

Oh cool..

Ohh, I would love to adopt 10 kids ! It will bless my heart to have them in my life.. Because They need a home so badly. The children are such beautiful!

Just like my kids are.

M-:afro:

Oh cool..

Ohh, I would love to adopt 10 kids ! It will bless my heart to have them in my life.. Because They need a home so badly. The children are such beautiful!

Just like my kids are.

Damn, U want to have a huge family!!!! adopt 10 kids and have your own, u better get busy!!! Tell your hubby tonight you need to start working more in bed soo u guys can start adopting and pushing them out soo u guys can have a football team soon!!! lol :rofl:

I would enjoy adopting one deaf baby or toddler but dont know where begin look agancy etc... So umm

I am finish typing and request about 3-10 Zhang or other.. so Please all of you Ader praying for me successful adopt that boy or other :):)

Thank you so much

actuall from korea, sara.. i did see it on baby.

I would like to adopt baby but if i can able to make one on my own. I don't need to. Its very emotion to see parents finally get adopt kid. To lead them happy. U know.

Damn, U want to have a huge family!!!! adopt 10 kids and have your own, u better get busy!!! Tell your hubby tonight you need to start working more in bed soo u guys can start adopting and pushing them out soo u guys can have a football team soon!!! lol :rofl:

LOL! !

Yes, I love children very much ! ! They are just beautiful....I love to be busy ! !

Yeah, That would be great idea for "football team" !:giggle:

LOL! !

Yes, I love children very much ! ! They are just beautiful....I love to be busy ! !

Yeah, That would be great idea for "football team" !:giggle:

I think if my wife was not soo small, she would want to have that many kids too. She loves kids. But the out weigh her by age 12

I love kids.. I want to have 100 kids...:giggle: Just kidding..

My husband and I are going to have one more kid then MAYBE in the future, we can adopt deaf kid.. :)

Back