You hate me?

Yep LoL!! Thats the thing about me. I don't care what they would think either. But if I have something to say believe me I'm gonna say it rather they like it or not. Rather they like or dislike me even more. It won't make a difference in my life. So funny when people wanna talk smack about ya but yet can't handle it if ya comfront or surprise them because you heard them..LoL:lol:

Lol I doubt it's best to confront people in these situations, it just makes you look like an ass and makes the said person dislike you even more. Who cares what others think. Although I'm tempted to agree with wild, it certianly is amusing to say "I heard you" then give a smug grin looking off into a distance.

That's so ignorent of her..if you know so much more than she does, you'd think she'd try to ask you to help her or something...people can be very jealous...

Ahh Southern, I notice that you seem to be good at ASL and at English which is a good thing. Who the fuck cares about those 2 bitches? I know for sure that I wouldn't give a rat's ass if the majority of deaf people hate me; I can always turn to the hearing community for friendships anyway (which is what I did and am doing after I left the deaf community in 2003) since I know how to speak with my voice and be friendly to them.

People are like that. They hate those who are better than they are. :roll:

no i am definately not like that. Infact i don't tell people the correct sign or the correct way to sign unless they ask. That is what the teacher is for. And i am there to learn too.

I'm not saying you act this way (since I obviously wouldn't know,) but there's a lady in my ASL class that I don't like because she's one of those "anything to one-up you" kind of people. First day of class. Now, almost all of us already knew at least some sign, but this woman felt the need to sign and voice simultaneously to show us just how fluent she really was, and she came to class and immediately started correcting people. Grr. I always avoid her because I feel like she's criticizing my signs in her head.

Sounds like you haven't been a buttmonkey like my classmate has. Ask the girls if they wanna trade classmates...I'll take you over mine any day! =D

Heh, makes me wish I went to the asl classes there... They were too expensive though, so I didn't do it.

Oh please don’t think by this thread that it worries me or bothers me. I totally think it is funny! And the girl who hates me, missed the first class had to leave early the second and was late to the 3rd…… um you aren’t going to learn anything like that. I am not a jealous person I can never undy why people have those emotions and I can only think that is the problem here. But there is no reason to be that way. Oh well it is her loss she has an attitude that impedes her learning.

Means possible they are stereotyple girls means they are judging at others and they are boring people to make out of people's lives.

She probably was talking to her friend, noticed you after that person came up to you, and just simply stated she hates you. Could have nothig to do with your 'skills' in ASL.

Heh, makes me wish I went to the asl classes there... They were too expensive though, so I didn't do it.

I was hesitant to cough up that much for a class, too, but I figured it was my only option. Definitely glad I did it, though.

Back