You gotta read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, it's not illegal to badmouth a minority group. Hate isn't a crime in all of the states.

Hate crime has a no tolerance policy here in Washington state. If someone say things in real life and beat the shit out of someone, you go to jail period. I think the states that are strong republicans don't have good hate crime laws.

I never heard this hate crime before. Definately is offensive.

Hate crime has a no tolerance policy here in Washington state. If someone say things in real life and beat the shit out of someone, you go to jail period. I think the states that are strong republicans don't have good hate crime laws.

That's physical assault. There's a difference.

I never heard this hate crime before. Definately is offensive.

see my point? some people don't get it. shes hearing and she never heard of it. it doesn't mean everyone knows that news. I posted it so, many people should be aware of it. not everyone is aware of that.

it is not a crime to speak your mind ( in the US) while it may get you fired from your job. If this person worked in the media he or she would be fired, but look at people like Rush Limbaugh. this is unfortunate that someone still has veiws like this today. This person will not be charged with a crime unless he or she does something against a deaf person, such as assaulting them, burning their house down, shooting, stabbing them, throwing objects at them, because of their deafness.

I've seen this one before. There are plenty of thousands racism, hate and offensive sites out there like KKK site, Raiders Hate, Satan, etc. I read somewhere where the famous line says, "The government exists to serve us, not to rule us." There is a choice you can do about the site is to ignore the site. Easy. You're lucky to have the right to ignore it. Use it. Set an example for people. It is all about choices. This site wanted attention and is enjoying it. You may posted this thread by giving attention more to the site. That's what the site wanted to encourage you to spread it!

I have seen their negative words (disablitiy, racism, gays, etc.) before. All what I do is *shake my head* and feel sorry for them for their uneducation and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back