You gotta read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa!! that is an offended. For me in real person I going face on her/he for big time shitty. LOL anyway I already notified master website about it. Wait see how they rely back to me.

Here is show screenshot that one print letters on the shirt.

grr.jpg

I have heard of and seen this person online before.....the person's a she....

aww what an idoit.... Its very defamation :(

I also did sent an email to that hotmail they provided for contact, I told them I would love to buy all of that shirts so they can't make it anymore (so I can burn them) but I know they will always keep on making more shirts :rme:

old news or not, its still news. my friend referred me to that. I don't think many of the members on alldeaf have seen it. it may be old news to you but not to us.

Several years, at least; her site's 5 yrs old, I believe

Several years, at least; her site's 5 yrs old, I believe

so? I know its old but its still news. why is sept 11 blah still running around even today? that news is older than the site. if u don't got anything to say don't bother complaining its old news.

It's obviously a joke.

I think it's funny. ;)

so? I know its old but its still news. why is sept 11 blah still running around even today? that news is older than the site. if u don't got anything to say don't bother complaining its old news.

Neither Tousi nor I made any complaints. We only said it was old news.

Tousi and Banjo are correct about the site being old news.

Whether or not we agreed with it, we have no says such like having the site shut down. This is a free country. I could sit here and list all the deaf sites that I find are offensive towards the hearing, but I won't be wasting my time doing so.

I dont' care if this is old news, I want this to be BANNED! Have to report, someone please!!

I dont' care if this is old news, I want this to be BANNED! Have to report, someone please!!
I am pretty there had been several (if, not many) attempts to have it shut down years ago. But, still the author was within her rights to post anything she wanted for the world to see/know.

^^This is NOT a 100 percent free country. We have the rights to complain about that, no matter if it's old or not. That site is STILL running and still badmouth things in other stuff. Hate crime is ILLEGAL in the United States. If it allows people talking horrible stuffs about deaf, that means they are allow talking horrible things about black people, mexican people, etc like that? like bad words for their skin, etc.. Its same thing they would want them to be banned, we, deaf people, want ban that website because it's very harsh for us.

Ok, everyone. Remind me to demand for the censoring of all anti-hearing websites and blogs. You're ALL overreacting. So what if one person doesn't like you because you're deaf? Ever used relay? I can honestly state at least half of the people who make your phone calls resent you. Get over it and get on with your life. It's too short to worry about one little asshole.

^^This is NOT a 100 percent free country. We have the rights to complain about that, no matter if it's old or not. That site is STILL running and still badmouth things in other stuff. Hate crime is ILLEGAL in the United States. If it allows people talking horrible stuffs about deaf, that means they are allow talking horrible things about black people, mexican people, etc like that? like bad words for their skin, etc.. Its same thing they would want them to be banned, we, deaf people, want ban that website because it's very harsh for us.

Um, it's not illegal to badmouth a minority group. Hate isn't a crime in all of the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back