You ever get robbed?

seriously man?!? lol lucky you saved yourself! lol

The worse I was ever robbed of was my own car. Someone stole my car while I was at a movie theater.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
whoaa :shock:
Wanna know what's even weirder? My car was stolen, dumped, found, and returned to the police station... during the whole time I was watching a 2-hour movie.

While I was at my friend's apt, someone stole my jeep softtop and radio. It wasn't a big deal because I planned to get a new softtop and radio because softtop was worn out badly and radio wasn't work. Lucky me because my insurance paid for it! :D

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Wanna know what's even weirder? My car was stolen, dumped, found, and returned to the police station... during the whole time I was watching a 2-hour movie.

NO SHITTA sons of gun! aww damn! they had been taken and its there least than 2 hrs! what kind of car that had been stolen?

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
NO SHITTA sons of gun! aww damn! they had been taken and its there least than 2 hrs! what kind of car that had been stolen?
It was a red convertible LeBaron.

Technically, yeah.

I was an idiot and left my wallet on top of one of the vending machines on A Level of Tower A. I was in a rather inebriated state, so it's no suprise I did something that boneheaded.

Anyways, about five minutes later I remembered what I had done and scrambled to get back down to A Level only to find someone had taken my wallet in the meantime. Had my credit card, driver's license, birth certificate, social security, medical cards, and $80 in cash.

:(

Yes, I have been robbed. someone stole my pack of condoms! :cry: I report to the police station and they laugh and point at me. :o

I got robbed once. A girl stole my check from my checkbook without me knowing then when I plan to buy something and I noticed that one check was missing so I tried and tried to figure out how much did I spent on that one missing check thought I forgot to keep it track so I called the bank to find out how much I had wrote that check and the bank told me and I was :eek2: couldn't believe it since it was that much and I would have know what I have spent they said it was written for 280.00 and I jumped at the bank and said that lady forge my check then they realized that they made mistake and the bank paid me back whew!! lucky me since the bank should have not cash it since for my signature the lady printed my name instead of signature and the bank accepted it. Idiot they should know it wasn't from me.

But that lady is lucky that she didnt go to jail cause it is not over 300 dollars but damn 280.00 is alot dont you think.

Back