You ever get robbed?

It's a crying shame to see some of you that have been robbed...I have been robbed, or more to the point of being burglarized...twice I had my car windows broken out and taking my stereo speakers (first time, four speakers) and cassette player and all my cassettes. No point anymore putting any kind of great stereo system in my car! Another time, a guy wanted to rob me of my wallet, but he was never able to cuz four police cruisers showed up at the right moment!

^Angel^ said:
Oh geeze,...

I'm truly sorry to hear what you've gone thru TweetyBird...I can only image what you're feeling at that moment.....No one should be going thru something like that....that is SCARY!.....I am very pleased to hear you made it out alive....That not something I would want to be in either...

*hugs*....
thanks!! :cuddle: yea i know that! i was soo fk scary what he did to me.. i thought i was going die but he just cutted on my right cheek.. whew! if i gone, then yall never meet me but i still alive!!! now ruined my life cuz of i already watch the strangers walk pass me and sometime scare me.. u know what i mean??

TweetyBird said:
thanks!! :cuddle: yea i know that! i was soo fk scary what he did to me.. i thought i was going die but he just cutted on my right cheek.. whew! if i gone, then yall never meet me but i still alive!!! now ruined my life cuz of i already watch the strangers walk pass me and sometime scare me.. u know what i mean??

aww You're so welcome Tweetybird...I surely can understand the fear you're feeling by walking pass some strangers not knowing what they will do....that is understandable.....And I am sure glad youre alive ....Just have to keep in faith knowing it won't happen again.... :ily:

*Hugs*... :D

^Angel^ said:
aww You're so welcome Tweetybird...I surely can understand the fear you're feeling by walking pass some strangers not knowing what they will do....that is understandable.....And I am sure glad youre alive ....Just have to keep in faith knowing it won't happen again.... :ily:

*Hugs*... :D
:ily: too!!! thank for being understand abt my feeling.. ofc i do keep in faithful myself.. smile.. i am sure that :angel: is around with me cuz of 2 of my fave uncles in heaven!!!

tekkmortal said:
So did you have to walk with your bare feet? :naughty:

No, thats the odd part.. i had 2 pairs of shoes in my gym locker.. i guess they wanted the new white ones, and not the old running ones.. =/

I've never been robbed by strangers, but have been robbed by an ex-roommate. :roll: He had the gall to steal some of my money and coins I had been collecting at the time, from between the mattress of my bed WHILE I was sleeping! I caught him and kicked him out of my room. :madfawk:

PurpleRose71 said:
I've never been robbed by strangers, but have been robbed by an ex-roommate. :roll: He had the gall to steal some of my money and coins I had been collecting at the time, from between the mattress of my bed WHILE I was sleeping! I caught him and kicked him out of my room. :madfawk:
That reminds me of this show I saw. This guy felt that his roommate was stealing from him so he set up a hidden camera to try catching his roommate in the act. It worked.

My purse was snatched from me while I was walking in N. Chicago, many years ago. I was left holding the strap of my purse. I only lost a couple dollars but it was worse to lose my military ID card. I lived on base at the time and couldn't get back on without ID. Very inconvenient.
Our previous house was broken into twice. Nothing expensive stolen (I guess that proves we don't own fancy stuff, ha, ha). The sad thing was, they did steal some things of sentimental value, my silver baby things. They probably took them to be melted down for the silver. That upset me the most. :(
My hubby's motorcycle was stolen from a parking lot. Insurance paid for the full loss. Two years later, the FBI visited him at work, and told him the bike was totaled and abandoned in an accident in the next state. They asked if he wanted it back. He said, "No thanks. I already spent the insurance money for it. Why would I want an old wrecked bike and have to pay back the insurance?" LOL!

Eek! My mom got robbed by a black lady in the bus. She got here from our hometown. Then she got up, but somehow this big black lady stepped on her foot and my mom bend down cuz her foot hurt. Then this lady stole her wallet with all of my baby pictures, credit cards, and few cash. After she found out that she was robbed and this lady already disappeared. She cried. I felt so bad! I love my mommy! Poor mommy! :(

Weirdo said:
Eek! My mom got robbed by a black lady in the bus. She got here from our hometown. Then she got up, but somehow this big black lady stepped on her foot and my mom bend down cuz her foot hurt. Then this lady stole her wallet with all of my baby pictures, credit cards, and few cash. After she found out that she was robbed and this lady already disappeared. She cried. I felt so bad! I love my mommy! Poor mommy! :(

I understand that it's scary having that happen to your mother -- just thank your stars that she's OK and not hurt, right? :)

Back