wine and beer

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • both

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
none.. I do like drinking hot tea,chocolate and coffee .

I like both. But only "normal-colored" beer (no Guinness or anything that looks like beef broth---gag me) and only red wine---the white stuff is such a girley drink.

I used to drink Smirnoff Ice but lately, I have been having a taste for red wine so I drink 1 glass of wine on the weekends or when I go out for dinner.

I hate beer...tastes to bitter to me.

I am more of a social drinker.

I used to drink Smirnoff Ice but lately, I have been having a taste for red wine so I drink 1 glass of wine on the weekends or when I go out for dinner.

I hate beer...tastes to bitter to me.

I am more of a social drinker.
:werd:

I'm a social drinker too.

I also like Smirnoff Ice. Have you tried the new Smirnoff Ice Dry Tea?

~VIA BB~
Yeah, once I drank beer and wine sametime. I ended up to throw it out of my stomach. I never drink beer and wine again for good.

I like drink wine because It s natural wine things from vineyard. my weakness type drink is wine. I lasttime drank wine like about five years ago.. I don't drink wine that often.. When? I don't know when.. My time will tell me..

Forgive me guys.... Beer is big sux! lol

Red wine is perfect for romantic and dinner time... Very simple ! :eek3:

M-:afro:

i couldnt vote, bec using as beer and wine yes or no or both, doesnt fit the vote. I love wine, especially strawberry wine, strawberry daiquiri, but I don't like beer. Yucky! How to get beer, go to Clydesdale horse, and use the tail to pump where the pee comes in ur mug.:iolol: :rofl:

I drink beer and wines once in a while. It's not that often I get to do that.

Personally, I like drinking Smirnoff's Wild Twisted Grape flavor. It tastes really good and it is not too strong which is just what I like.

Sometime, When I am with a group of girls for a girl's night out, We usually would make a mix of drinks on the blender and have fun playing card games or do something fun. It can be a riot, heh!

Forgive me guys.... Beer is big sux! lol

Red wine is perfect for romantic and dinner time... Very simple ! :eek3:

M-:afro:

and you are going live enough to dating me someday. bwhahaha...

not. *running away and hide from her hubby*

Back