Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • both

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

sara1981

Reaction score
im ask you about if you are drink beer and wine both?

i do like drink beer because my favorite type beer is bud light and i do drink wine sometimes not lots because im sezuire.

do you like wine and beer both?

I prefer Smirnoff Ice.

There is a new drink that's not so bad... Smirnoff Ice Dry Tea. :)

Don't really like drinking beer or wine.. I like malt liquors or heavy liquors. :)

i don't drink beer or wine.. i drink mostly malt liquor or mixed drinks like Mudslides.

i don't drink beer or wine.. i drink mostly malt liquor or mixed drinks like Mudslides.
I like Mudslides. They're good... similar to White Russian.

I often get Mudslides when I go to TGIFriday's Restaurant. :)

How could I vote because I drink only wine, not beer.

Yep! Either. Whenever I am in mood for wine or beer. :) Sometimes I like Coke with rum or strawberry daqurai (sp) or few others.

Actually not all alcohol is bad for you.. there have been numerous studies about Red wine being good for you. I don't remember exactly why, but it's been said that 1 glass of red wine a day is god for women.. 2 is good for men..

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Drink wine is good for the blood...I think prevent from clot but I could be wrong.
Actually not all alcohol is bad for you.. there have been numerous studies about Red wine being good for you. I don't remember exactly why, but it's been said that 1 glass of red wine a day is god for women.. 2 is good for men..

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I know Wine is made out of grapes.. and grape juice is a substitute..

I was just providing information.

i drink beer.. and i have huge load of wine that my brother gave to me.. its not been drinked yet.. i don't like wine.. and its 1992 some 1991 or 90's eh.. want those old wines?

I like to drink beer, but not everyday, only social or party...

i do like marguaita with rocks at red lobsters its so good

but i do like drink Smirnoff with oranges,plain,apples,whatevers i would drink and my mom found out i drink with that and i told my mom im adult i can drink whatevers what i wanted it but i would becareful with my sezuire they wont attack at me!

mostly people who like drink as type of beer and wines

Miller lite s best for bang for u buck.

Corona s best light tasting while Sam Adams lager is best lager tasting.

As for wine, I drink any red wine as they doesn't make any difference to me. Perhaps i need to take wine 101 lol.

Sorry to be a party pooper but alcohol is bad for you, mmkay.

As long , it s being consumed moderately then it s not bad for you. You dont drink soda too much otherwise it can lead to health problems.

Occasionally will sip a few bottles of good o' Bud Light...as for wine, usually those will be reserved for the special candlelight dinners-- :naughty:

Since there isn't any mention on any other type of drinks for which this thread is concerned with, I'll add that I do like to drink Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade once in awhile. ;)

~RR

Back