You come home...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
basically its the lender's house. and yes you still own the house.. but you're making payments toward the lender. really the lender bought the house for you.. and u have to pay them back. once you don't make payments.. lender has rights to take the house away from you. cuz its basically their house.. on their money.

Oh, I got it... Banker will take my house over if I can't make payments. I pay monthly to Bank where I get loan from them.
The Banker can wait up to 6 months until you found something to get money to pay house mortage. You has to tell the Banker the truth if you can't find way to pay the mortage off. They won't throw you out to street but sent you to social welfare system for assistance how to save the house/apartment etc.

Reba said:
After I pay off my mortgage in full, then the house belongs to me completely, unless I neglect to pay my property taxes. If I don't pay the taxes, the house can be taxen by the state and auctioned.

Sorry, I has to disagree to this system over neglect property taxes because you already pay off the mortgage full after years. They have no right to take your house away because you can't pay tax property. They should do something to save your house instead of take away if you can't acheive tax property anymore is go to Social Assistance for the help.
I can image that over $1,000 tax property a year is too much.

I pay the mortgage to the lender/bank. The lender/bank owns the house until it is fully paid off. If I don't pay my mortgage, the house can be taken by the bank and sold for auction.

Yes, see my responsd on DEAFSUBA's post. It's same with Germany if you have no money to acheive the house payment.

Reba said:
After I pay off my mortgage in full, then the house belongs to me completely, unless I neglect to pay my property taxes. If I don't pay the taxes, the house can be taxen by the state and auctioned.

Sorry, I has to disagree to this system over neglect property taxes because you already pay off the mortgage full after years. They have no right to take your house away because you can't pay tax property. They should do something to save your house instead of take away if you can't acheive tax property anymore is go to Social Assistance for the help.
I can image that over $1,000 tax property a year is too much.

I pay the mortgage to the lender/bank. The lender/bank owns the house until it is fully paid off. If I don't pay my mortgage, the house can be taken by the bank and sold for auction.

Yes, see my responsd on DEAFSUBA's post. It's same with Germany if you have no money to acheive the house payment.

Someone broke into my house late 1980's. We had 8 years old schnazer. He don't like stranger and he will growl and sometime he get aggressive easy. Other than that we love him and playful.
So anyway, someone broke in and somehow our dog got beat up from them. They have not steal anything. Just broken wall and door.
When we got home and notice the front door barely open and walk in. Our dog always come to us when we get home. We looked for him and calling his name MAX. My mom heard whining and found him under my bed. Took him to vet and he had bruise lung and some damage in his organs. Vet said he will take long time for it to heal and they only repair his lung. After two weeks, Max had differcult to breathe and whining a lots. So we all want to put him to sleep and we know that he cannot suffer anymore. We still have his ashes inside small schnazer statue. We have lot of sweet memories of him and lot pictures too. :)

bluegecko474 :( Im really sorry to hear what happened to your dog, thats a horrible thing to happen. Thats worst then having your things taken because you can't replace the same dog :hug: At least you have lots of nice memories of him

Raging Quiet said:
bluegecko474 :( Im really sorry to hear what happened to your dog, thats a horrible thing to happen. Thats worst then having your things taken because you can't replace the same dog :hug: At least you have lots of nice memories of him

Thanks Raging. Someday I will buy my own schnazer. I know it will not replace Max but I love that kind of dog. :)

Back