you been e-mail to boyfriend and girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that a webcam would be handy to prove to each other who you both are.

As far as the first visit goes, unless the girl is comfortable with money, I think the guy, especially if he lives in London and she is from the USA, should pay for her airfare. Otherwise she could be losing money to meet someone that is not who they say they are, if that does happen. Not saying it would, just be careful.

I would never give a strange man or a friend that I never met in person online to ask me for money to fly here forget it. They should be the one paying their own money to fly here or travel, it seems it sound like a scammers playing games again you know.

The one issue I have with having a stranger fly to meet Sara is that she'll have to divulge her home address unless they plan to meet and stay in a hotel. That would be scary for Sara. I suppose it's not a whole lot better for her to fly to a country where she doesn't have familiar territory to fall back on, but at least if he paid for her airfare she wouldn't be out of money if it were a scam. That's all I was trying to say.

Sara, I am telling you the truth. I had an experience with relationship online. He begged me to fly to California. I was dumb to fly there. I found it out everyone are brainwash and hurt my felt a lot. They used my money out. I returned to home and my money broke. It was happened when I was 18. I don't trust any guys from internet. You must never give anyone of your private information. We are worrying about you. We don't want to see you get hurt or something happen to you. You need to trust me. I hope you understand. You know all men from internet are FOOL!!! They wanted to see your money. The devil is trap you. If you need get someone to help you out. We will be here to help you. Did you talk with your mom about relationship situation? You need to express out your feeling.

Sara,

Maybe James has a webcam but he try to avoid to show u what he looks like. Maybe young boy or older man or woman?

Did he send u a picture of him by e-mail or letter?

If none, maybe something fishy about him.

The one issue I have with having a stranger fly to meet Sara is that she'll have to divulge her home address unless they plan to meet and stay in a hotel. That would be scary for Sara. I suppose it's not a whole lot better for her to fly to a country where she doesn't have familiar territory to fall back on, but at least if he paid for her airfare she wouldn't be out of money if it were a scam. That's all I was trying to say.

I am not going to interfere here but i'll just give AlleyCat another point - James doesn't know sign language, he's hearing and the worst thing is that the sign language is very different between ASL and BSL (BSL is similar to what I have in AUSLAN)

It happened to my friend, she have been keep in touch with her man for one year and she stays in the country and her man (Michael) from the USA flew down to south hemisphere to see my friend. But she and Michael have seen each other like photos and webcam and she thought he is very lovely, very funny, and sensible guy. Also, texting message each other everyday as well too. She had to pick him up from the airport, guess what?! He looked sooo young but he is actually over 30's but his face looks so fresh but his tooth is almost all gone. When she took him to deaf club to introduce her friends to him then she found more about michael's behaviour! His behaviour is like 15years old! If we joked, he laughed so hard as he went wild like jumping! I thought "Oh my god" and it was definitely embrassemening!

Another my friend, have been keep in touch with her man from the USA as well too, after 3months know each other. Found out he is very nice guy and he seems good bloke to me. He have been staying here in my country for two weeks to trial in their relationship and guess what? She and G both fell in love and want to move to live in my country! I noticed both are very much in love and I knew he is the guy for her. At the moment he is in the USA right now and he is doing his VISA immigrant to move to my country to live for good. I hope he will pass his immigrant cos visa immigrant is very tough and very expensive thou!

So I know it is very hard to find a great guy from the internet but yes there are too many jerks out there so hard to find good one!

I am not going to interfere here but i'll just give AlleyCat another point - James doesn't know sign language, he's hearing and the worst thing is that the sign language is very different between ASL and BSL (BSL is similar to what I have in AUSLAN)

he can! because his friend is deaf he told me about that on e-mail messages im tell you truth!

All I can say here is Good Luck

i read messages that makes me heartbreak! you answer question from me

my boyfriend James dont have webcam!

i have hard time to meet man in my hometown but im been using dating online for years till im quit dating online i wanted meet nice guys somewhere what i wanted it because im adult enough i wanted find good man and trust,anythings.

im almost 27 years old this month but im now 26 years old

-_- wwwwwaaaaayyyyyyy too much drama for me. my answer to all drama is :rifle:

I don't know you Sara, but I don't want to see you get hurt. Have you met your boyfriend in person?

I hope you are right and everybody is wrong.

I don't know you Sara, but I don't want to see you get hurt. Have you met your boyfriend in person?

I agree with u...I hope we are all wrong.

i dont get hurt myself

but i will meet my boyfriend somedays dont worry about that ok?

Sara,
We all are trying to help you and just don't want to see you hurt thats all.

Asnwer to Sara's question- Yes I do sometimes email my boyfriend if theres something or story I want to tell. I do also email him from my pager when I couldn't text him with session time and that I got home from work. Most of time I chat with my boyfriend via text or IM thats all.

Mod's note:

Thread's closed for time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back