you been e-mail to boyfriend and girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1981

Reaction score
mostly people who been still dating for longtimes and monthly also they're talking about everythings include yours and his families,work,everythings.That why been e-mail lots everyday if boyfriend still at work as busy.

im been e-mail my boyfriend James lots everyday when he busy at work and he called me sweeties and i called him sweetheart whatever and he tell me everythings about my family and his family also and lots of things but i always kept him touch on messages.And he e-mail me lots when he not busy at work i can patient and wait.

how about you?

I would be careful about the content of emails that are sent to and from a work place. Work place emails are not private. The boss can read them. Also, some bosses don't want their employees wasting time on personal stuff.

I would be careful about the content of emails that are sent to and from a work place. Work place emails are not private. The boss can read them. Also, some bosses don't want their employees wasting time on personal stuff.

I agrees. geez.

Mine emailed via work and pager with my family and my girl who called me beloved.

I have never had an email correspondence with any boyfriends. I would rather have them in flesh and blood. Probably cuz I want to touch them and everything else. :giggle:

So, no....never experience an email correspondence and probably never will.

Good luck!

Have you meet your boyfriend in a person yet? Or He live same your hometown? I just asking that all.

About emails. Me and my new husband are living together. He always send me a google reader stuff. I sent him a news what I saw from internet. That's good thing to share the emails each other for interest stuff. If He is at working. We always talk on Blackberry IM each other. If he is not using his bb when he is out of town or country. He would email me.

mostly people who been still dating for longtimes and monthly also they're talking about everythings include yours and his families,work,everythings.That why been e-mail lots everyday if boyfriend still at work as busy.

im been e-mail my boyfriend James lots everyday when he busy at work and he called me sweeties and i called him sweetheart whatever and he tell me everythings about my family and his family also and lots of things but i always kept him touch on messages.And he e-mail me lots when he not busy at work i can patient and wait.

how about you?

Have you meet your boyfriend in a person yet? Or He live same your hometown? I just asking that all.

About emails. Me and my new husband are living together. He always send me a google reader stuff. I sent him a news what I saw from internet. That's good thing to share the emails each other for interest stuff. If He is at working. We always talk on Blackberry IM each other. If he is not using his bb when he is out of town or country. He would email me.

he lives in London,England but i would meet him somedays maybe this summer im hope so.

I think you need to hook up on webcam to prove by see each other.

I believe that male require to visit female first then she can make decide to visit him.

I'm agree with PowerOn. You should have a webcam to communicate with him instead of email. I like talk in face to face before meet instead of look at picture and email. You know I mean?

he lives in London,England but i would meet him somedays maybe this summer im hope so.

I'm agree with PowerOn. You should have a webcam to communicate with him instead of email. I like talk in face to face before meet instead of look at picture and email. You know I mean?

i cant using webcam anymores because i have problems with my previous boyfriend for begged me to using webcam dues disrespectives my privates stuff! i would kick my old boyfriend's asses for asked me webcam! end of discussion! :topic:

dues my respect because my scam ex-boyfriend asked me for show my private parts in webcam! that wrong! and my JERK ex-boyfriend enjoy and he so SINFUL! and hurtfully in me and never listen to me for told that get break-up at scam ex-boyfriend! and finally i got break-up at ex-boyfriend!

they later James our boyfriend he never have webcam of his own and i neither have one but im been using webcam for years till i stop webcam i wont it! my VOWS for stop webcam its would be so DUMB idea! but i would have trust to not using webcam! if James says ok to using webcam or not if i got married him one days and if he says ok to using webcam or NO! dues in respectives as rules but my mom tell me many times not using webcam and i listen to my mom on her own rules.

I careless about your ex-bf and this bf and ex-bf. hush babe hush, let batman take care of it.

i cant using webcam anymores because i have problems with my previous boyfriend for begged me to using webcam dues disrespectives my privates stuff! i would kick my old boyfriend's asses for asked me webcam! end of discussion! :topic:

dues my respect because my scam ex-boyfriend asked me for show my private parts in webcam! that wrong! and my JERK ex-boyfriend enjoy and he so SINFUL! and hurtfully in me and never listen to me for told that get break-up at scam ex-boyfriend! and finally i got break-up at ex-boyfriend!
Maybe having a webcam would be a good way to sort out the losers from the sincere friends. As soon as a friend requests a dirty picture, POOF! That friend is crossed off your list. You can eliminate the losers real quick that way.

...if James says ok to using webcam or not if i got married him one days and if he says ok to using webcam or NO! dues in respectives as rules but my mom tell me many times not using webcam and i listen to my mom on her own rules.
That's nice that you respect your mom but you are 25 years old so you should be setting your own rules. Maybe use a webcam with the rule that no pictures allowed below the waist or without clothing?

If you marry James someday, you two won't need a webcam. I know that you haven't met or dated James in person yet but if you get married you will at least do that in person, not by email (I hope!).

Please don't take this the wrong way but if you haven't seen James are you sure that James is a young man?

I agree with Pinky and PowerOn, face to face on web-camera or videophone are much better than photos. You can tell the person you do not wish to show any nudity. If that person doesn't respect you, then that's a red flag sign, get rid of him. ;)

I agree with Pinky and PowerOn, face to face on web-camera or videophone are much better than photos. You can tell the person you do not wish to show any nudity. If that person doesn't respect you, then that's a red flag sign, get rid of him. ;)
Red flag, exactly.

That's nice that you respect your mom but you are 25 years old so you should be setting your own rules. Maybe use a webcam with the rule that no pictures allowed below the waist or without clothing?

If you marry James someday, you two won't need a webcam. I know that you haven't met or dated James in person yet but if you get married you will at least do that in person, not by email (I hope!).

Please don't take this the wrong way but if you haven't seen James are you sure that James is a young man?

I agree!

Once someone become an "ex" boyfriends I never bother to reponse back to them. I wouldn't e-mail an ex boyfriend since he is out of my life. If they e mail to me, I would not answer to them. They would be "history" to me. Whenever an ex emails you, it obviously they want something from you.

I agree with Cheri, Reba, and Poweron. Sara, Webcam is best for you to see if James is real or false. Please be careful.

I do agree w/those gurls and pls be careful ok Sara cuz we don't wanna see you get hurt or upset since ur b/f live in England..there no proof if he is REAL honest or not.. pls watch out that's all

I understand. If he doesn't respect your wish. Then don't talk to him. He is not right for you. I had experience with internet relationships twice time in my life. I refused send any men of my private stuff on internet. That's so stupid! They are pervent! THey would rape on you and can put you in danger. Like I did that before. I don't trust anyone from internet.

He is JERK! I offer you don't talk to anyone from internet which you don't know who. Can I offer you something? Why not you would find a right man in your hometown instead of internet. Internet is not always soulmate perfect. I learned my lesson with long distance relationship. If you're not happy about yourself. You need to learn be patient and love about yourself first. You have to move on your new life and stay away from internet and talk with stranger men. You can find something different to do on internet like research, chat with your friends and family, surfing etc instead of never meet and stranger men.

We all are sinful in the world. God always forgive you for make mistake and forget about past.

they later James our boyfriend he never have webcam of his own and i neither have one but im been using webcam for years till i stop webcam i wont it! my VOWS for stop webcam its would be so DUMB idea! but i would have trust to not using webcam! if James says ok to using webcam or not if i got married him one days and if he says ok to using webcam or NO! dues in respectives as rules but my mom tell me many times not using webcam and i listen to my mom on her own rules.

You need to chat with your friends and family for use webcam only. You don't need talk with strange men on webcam. If you meet him and it will put you in danger. Have you even hear about news. Many men rapes on children and adults from meet at internet and chatroom. Also many men killed someone from internet. It's hurt your feeling about jerk men. You need to stay away. You have to realize which is real local distance and long distance relationships.

I want to know. Have you go to church yet? I found a right hearing man from god answered my pray. God is the best for you to have a perfect relationship and marriage in the future. God is the best. Don't talk to anyone weird men which you dont know them. Don't talk to them. Do not looking for men by yourself. Let man ask you. If he is interest into personality and match and common couples. You will learn something new. :)

You're same my age 26 now. I will be 27 this fall.

Sara, please listen to some of the people here that cares about you. It is a big risk with a guy you "claims to " be your boyfriend from online is not such a good idea to trust a guy online with your personal history and background unless you meet him in person. But if you plan to meet him then do it in a safe "public" place or bring a friends as I said to you in the past. Don't ever give a guy your personal account number, money or anything that he can steal from you. You have to use your better judgement when it come to guys online. Don't get too hard headed and stubborn to listen to people pointing out good reasons to protect you and helping you in a good safe way. Please listen to them.

I think you need to hook up on webcam to prove by see each other.

I believe that male require to visit female first then she can make decide to visit him.

I agree that a webcam would be handy to prove to each other who you both are.

As far as the first visit goes, unless the girl is comfortable with money, I think the guy, especially if he lives in London and she is from the USA, should pay for her airfare. Otherwise she could be losing money to meet someone that is not who they say they are, if that does happen. Not saying it would, just be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back