You are what you eat

me_punctured

Reaction score
My curiosity is boundless. I want to know what you eat!
What do you normally eat for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner?
What are you favorite foods and why?

I'll start first. I like to eat little children, but have to watch the serving sizes very carefully, as I need to keep my figure.

I eat rocks. Big ones. Them rocks make annoying crunching sounds and taste rather calcified. They are, however, an essential part of the food pyramid.

Endymion said:
I eat rocks. Big ones. Them rocks make annoying crunching sounds and taste rather calcified. They are, however, an essential part of the food pyramid.

Are you biting into a block of salt lick?

ayala920 said:
I eat tofu.

What, you were expecting something witty?

I love tofu. I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner regularly. What kind of tofu do you like?

me_punctured said:
I love tofu. I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner regularly. What kind of tofu do you like?

Whatever requires the least amount of work on my part. I'm a completely inept cook, so I rely on restaurants and packaged, pre-cooked tofu. Sad, I know.

ayala920 said:
Whatever requires the least amount of work on my part. I'm a completely inept cook, so I rely on restaurants and packaged, pre-cooked tofu. Sad, I know.

I love cooking, but I am hideously disorganized and absent-minded sometimes. My mother is strict about keeping her kitchen spotlessly clean. I can only use it if she's not cooking.

At the moment, I'm making an old-fashioned chocolate cake from scratch. It's a bit labor-intensive because I don't have any of the fancy kitchen equipment (e.g. a batter mixture machine) but the efforts are worth the taste and calories! My mom raised me to not rely too much on packaged and pre-cooked foods, however inconvenient it is not to do so.

me_punctured said:
I love cooking, but I am hideously disorganized and absent-minded sometimes. My mother is strict about keeping her kitchen spotlessly clean. I can only use it if she's not cooking.

At the moment, I'm making an old-fashioned chocolate cake from scratch. It's a bit labor-intensive because I don't have any of the fancy kitchen equipment (e.g. a batter mixture machine) but the efforts are worth the taste and calories! My mom raised me to not rely too much on packaged and pre-cooked foods, however inconvenient it is not to do so.

I am, at the moment, making my specialty: Spaghetti. It's about the only thing I can make flawlessly, though I never have sauce, so it's usually just with butter.

me_punctured said:

I'll start first. I like to eat little children, but have to watch the serving sizes very carefully, as I need to keep my figure.
Come again?

me_punctured said:
Green Eggs and Ham. :)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

me_punctured said:

That's what I wondered. Geez!

Hope that poster only misused a word. Maybe she may have meant to feed? Or is she a cannibal?

me_punctured said:

:eek3: I hope you meant to say 'children-sized meal'...

me_punctured said:
For lunch, it's usually...

One Fish,
Two Fish,
Blue Fish! :)

Can't ya tell I love Theodor Geisel? :) That reminds me of my days at FSD; Every Friday during lunch, the cafeteria would always serve fish. And I thought there was supposed to be a seperation between church and state! I wonder if FSD's cafeteria still adheres to a 'holy' nutritious regimen nowadays... (And don't get me started on the cafeteria practices during the 1970's when students actually had to finish their trays!)

For dinner, it's usually the regular helpings of...
Spider Parts
Roach Antennas
Centipede Legs
Ladybug Shells
Housefly Eyeballs

:) Believe it or not, the average American consumes like 5-10 pounds of insects every year, as such insect parts are nearly found in every kind of food out there for our consumption.

Great; Now I've grossed out the entire AllDeaf population and have probably killed this thread! :shock:

web730 said:
That's what I wondered. Geez!

Hope that poster only misused a word. Maybe she may have meant to feed? Or is she a cannibal?

I believe the comment was made in jest. Though I can't be 100% sure. Care to clarify, me_punctured? ;)

Endy, Endy! Time for your oyster shells--tis good for your crop, ya know?!

Eyeth said:
For lunch, it's usually...

One Fish,
Two Fish,
Blue Fish! :)

Can't ya tell I love Theodor Geisel? :) That reminds me of my days at FSD; Every Friday during lunch, the cafeteria would always serve fish. And I thought there was supposed to be a seperation between church and state! I wonder if FSD's cafeteria still adheres to a 'holy' nutritious regimen nowadays... (And don't get me started on the cafeteria practices during the 1970's when students actually had to finish their trays!)

For dinner, it's usually the regular helpings of...
Spider Parts
Roach Antennas
Centipede Legs
Ladybug Shells
Housefly Eyeballs

:) Believe it or not, the average American consumes like 5-10 pounds of insects every year, as such insect parts are nearly found in every kind of food out there for our consumption.

Great; Now I've grossed out the entire AllDeaf population and have probably killed this thread! :shock:
Oh great, I'll prolly eat more than that because bugs more likely to end up in the motorcyclist's throats more often than those who don't ride. Geez, I sure do hope they are tasty morsels. :)

Catmandu said:
You're right I have never heard of it.

Good move by telling him "You're right" when you know that he is doofus... Why wasting your time... :applause: lol

Tousi said:
Endy, Endy! Time for your oyster shells--tis good for your crop, ya know?!
:giggle:

Back