yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

LisaMarie said:
Thought Id Share My Kids Pictures With Ya'll! :) (see Cj Held Up His Lolliop Toward The Sk2 Camera? I Asked Him Put It Down And He Said No I Asked Him Why Not? He Said Because Then I Cant Share It With Somebody Who See My Picture! I Was Like Gulped!) Lol
NOW.. SEE THAT DOOR.. MY SON BIKED RIGHT INTO THAT DOOR! IT WAS DAMAGED! I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT! I GUESS I GOT A CHEAP DOOR, EH? MY HUBBY WAS SO MAD BUT ACCEPTED IT. WE BOUGHT A NEW DOOR. UGH. GOOD THING IT WASNT A FULL GLASS DOOR! WHEW.
oh yea lucky not get glass whew.. ur kids are soo cute!

ButterflyGirl said:
Great pictures, everyone!

Fabian, my little girl have the exact same beautiful curls that you have :)
awww how sweet, she is a cutie a well :)
Thanks for the comments

DeafSCUBA98 said:
since part 2 is tooo many.. 712 post *thud* i decide to add a new thread part 3.. new faces :D and updated.

:) What a beautiful picture of your family DeafScuba!!! Your son is adorable!!

coloravalanche said:

This is my sister's 4th child, Emma Grace, soon to be 2 in few months...she is holding my niece, Ashlyne Elizabeth. She was born recently on March 24...7 pounds...she is my brother and his wife's second baby girl...

This is Ashlyne - soon to be two weeks ago...

:aw: They are such beautiful children!!! :)

PUNKYWOLFY said:
here new update of me and my pup pandy grow is it beautiful ? that time i was down so TWEETYBIRD take me there she try cheer me up ;)

Oh PunkyWolfy, your puppy is so cute!!!! :angel:

TweetyBird said:
so now it abt me and i lost weight too... ;)

:hug: Tweety, you look so wonderful!!!! You really look so beautiful, but, you always have been beautiful!!!! I love you hair!!! Keep up the good work!!! :)

Sweetheart said:
I know that I look ok-ok. Here is a picture of me.

611096939_l.jpg

:) Sweetheart, you are beautiful!!!! :)

TweetyBird said:
first, i was in 2004
tania3.jpg

i am sure that u saw my pic recently with red shirt that i am now... :)

:aw: Tweety, what a big difference from then and now!!!! How much weight did you lose? It looks like a lot from your new picture!!!

LisaMarie said:
hey here some pictures for you to look at! grins.

My older son Cj is 3 years old. My baby Jace is 1 year old. My husband is Scott. Hes a kpt brother at RIT. Me! a old mommy! hehe

:) Your family is so beautiful LisaMarie!!!! The children are absolutely adorable, and your dog is cute too!!! :)

hootster said:
n9600522_30742590_5880.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

From my Scotland trip.

:) Those are such great pictures of you Hootster!!! You look like you were having such a good time!!! You even found your street name!! lol

CODAchild said:
:aw: Tweety, what a big difference from then and now!!!! How much weight did you lose? It looks like a lot from your new picture!!!
i lost 86 pounds now.. so now is 264 weight.. so i still work on my stomach ccuz of still stomach u know what i mean/??? thanks so much..

CODAchild said:
:hug: Tweety, you look so wonderful!!!! You really look so beautiful, but, you always have been beautiful!!!! I love you hair!!! Keep up the good work!!! :)
aww that sweet of u! thanks for say that.. :hug:

LisaMarie said:
Hey i just scanned the pictures and i was disappointed to see the light isnt work propely! GRR it must be burn out or something but bear with ORANGE and dim lights. Sorry!
the friends picture.. im the one with longest hair.. (i still have that one!)
this is my wedding picture from 2 years ago. My husband lost alot of weight and gained some musclar! (im drooling now! hehe)

:) You made such a beautiful bride LisaMarie, and your hubby looks so handsome in his tux!!! You both make a beautiful couple!!! :)

Back