yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Sweetheart and me (picture taken yesterday)
pa020056lo3.jpg

aww u and him look great together! :D

wow how did you get this curl? I love your curl hair!

:lol: maybe dryer blow ?? I dunno lol .. I used have perm hair but it went look like clown oh fuck I hate it !!!!! I refused show anyone pictures of me of my hair!! lol till I tried to get flat hair again but it wont arghhhh I figure it out how flat hair?? so I asked my old counsellor in dorm and she said try dyer blow with brush so I did take time long time to flat for 2 or 3 yrs finally back normal my striaght hair lol :lol:

Wow, I didn't expect lot of positive comments. I loved hearing them out. ;)

Yea, we're such plushy lovebirds.

:lol: maybe dryer blow ?? I dunno lol .. I used have perm hair but it went look like clown oh fuck I hate it !!!!! I refused show anyone pictures of me of my hair!! lol till I tried to get flat hair again but it wont arghhhh I figure it out how flat hair?? so I asked my old counsellor in dorm and she said try dyer blow with brush so I did take time long time to flat for 2 or 3 yrs finally back normal my striaght hair lol :lol:

Hi deafmonkey, My hair is very fine flat. My hair cannot keep curl. Grr. I cannot take any perm because they can ruin my hair. I got perm and it ruined my hair three year ago. horrible!

Hi deafmonkey, My hair is very fine flat. My hair cannot keep curl. Grr. I cannot take any perm because they can ruin my hair. I got perm and it ruined my hair three year ago. horrible!

Same as my youngest sister 16 yrs old that her hair is very flat hair and she did try wave iron for her then later few days like one or 2 days went flat that it didnt stay for few days lol :lol:

wow how did you get this curl? I love your curl hair!

I bet she using up 1950's rolls and pin up hairdo... sleep overnite... next day... *rolls off and pin off too* ahhh there's curly naturally..

kidding

There's have curlin IRON.. it's new model.. Check out your homearea and to see walfart or other stores..
Hafta fun!

Back