Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

Questions?

Hey everybody... whats happening? It have had been too long, but if anybody got any questions as of recent, I'll gladly respond. :)

Say...wb!! First and foremost, where have you been sleeping lately...better yet, where have you been hibernating at?? :D

--How are things with you?

--If there was any place in the world that you would love to see, visit, travel to, where would it be and why?

--Have any pets? If not, would you consider getting a pet someday?

--What are some of your favorite animals (either domesticated or wild)?

:)
~RR

Say...wb!! First and foremost, where have you been sleeping lately...better yet, where have you been hibernating at?? :D

OOO yay! Someone asked me a question and RR is first!!

I've been sleeping in Penn these days haha. Naw, really am working my butt off working at two jobs for 6 days a week.

--How are things with you?

I'm doing pretty well these days, but I'm really looking forward to move out of this state even though I've only been here for two years. Ack!!

--If there was any place in the world that you would love to see, visit, travel to, where would it be and why?

Ohh hmm... Europe countries and Alaska for the purpose to hike, explore, learn new things!

--Have any pets? If not, would you consider getting a pet someday?

Yes, I have two cats... both orginally from my parents' house, but were mine. Stormy (male) and Kit Kat (female which was orginally my male cousin's when he lived at parents' but went to join Marine)

--What are some of your favorite animals (either domesticated or wild)?

Wolves, Eagle, Tigers, and Cats.

:)

Last edited:
What kind of work do you do??

What do you drive?

What is your favorite TV show? - when you get to watch between working 2 jobs - I know the feeling mate - hang in there!

What kind of work do you do??
I have two jobs:

Part time at a resturant in the kitchen prep the food before the resturant opens. I work at Outback Steakhouse.

Full time is at Human Archievement Project, Inc. working with one mental challenged client who uses sign language to communicate.

I like working at those two jobs. :) The full time job is the most relaxed... I get to watch tv, be on the computer, and eat food whenever! Kinda like 2nd home.

What do you drive?

I drive a tan 2000 Nissan Altima GXE

What is your favorite TV show? - when you get to watch between working 2 jobs - I know the feeling mate - hang in there!

Oh heh, Monk, Pysch, Heroes, American Got Talent, uhh... lots lol. Things on USA, NBC, Disney, and Toon channels.

:bump: any questions??? :)

What kind of question is that? :lol:
Hmm...'sleepytaz'??...are you currently with 'sleepybear'?? :lol:

Which 'famous' or 'well-known' person would you like to personally meet someday and why?

~RR

Last edited:
What kind of question is that? :lol:
Hmm...'sleepytaz'??...are you currently with 'sleepybear'?? :lol:

Which 'famous' or 'well-known' person would you like to personally meet someday and why?

~RR

Harhar, very funny me with sleepybear? In your dreams! LOL

Ohhh... hmm... It used to be Michael Jackson because I thought that'd be cool if he could have taught me some of his steps in person. Eeeep at the idea now.

Bascially any humble famous person... Justin Timberlake, Sarah (I forgot her last name, I apologize) because I feel I could just chat with them... just because! I don't really have any certain famous or well known person at the moment. I have had already met Linda Bove several times. Interesting character. :)

:bump:

After reading old posts... I was thinking wow, I've changed a whole lot since 2004. I felt weird looking at old posts, but it was really interesting haha.

Any new, interesting questions you would like to ask of me? Ask away! I'm on whilst I'm at work :)

Back