Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

SpiceHD said:
heheh yea for some reason that avatar reminds me of YOU sleepytaz :-P

lol really? well thank you :giggle:

I'm trying to see if I could keep this thread alive... I'm bored... c'mon there gotta be some questions? hehe :)

ohh pfftt! ha ha ha I'm quite very awake now and was before you shoved me, thank you Fly Free ;)

why thank you TB ha ha

have you noticed that I don't like to be doing homeworks? bah

and here I am doing "have you noticed" which should be on "have you noticed thread :giggle:

I got the questions.. Since you are in college right now.. which is more changelle to you being in U of Wisc than your old college in umm other state...

CoolieFroggie said:
I got the questions.. Since you are in college right now.. which is more changelle to you being in U of Wisc than your old college in umm other state...

Hmm.. the classes at UWEC is more challenging than at Freed. Yet... the living way was more challenging at Freed which I didn't like. :)

Boo... anybody? :) Oh man I think I'm starting to look silly asking the same question over and over again... anybody... got any questions? anybody?

TweetyBird said:
what are u going do this summer???

I'll be moving to East coast to PA and roommate with my deaf female friend... I'm excited! I also am hoping that I'll have a job ready also and start working. :)

sleepytaz said:
I'll be moving to East coast to PA and roommate with my deaf female friend... I'm excited! I also am hoping that I'll have a job ready also and start working. :)
oh CONGRATS! i uddy abt that.. smile..

how is ur weather up there?

TweetyBird said:
oh CONGRATS! i uddy abt that.. smile..

how is ur weather up there?

lol um thanks I guess. The weather is getting beautiful and its warmer today... in 40's... yay!! I'm happy! lol

Back