Yayayay my computer is back!!!

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
yayaya my comptuer is backkkk whew! only 30 GB blah ! lol and one thing I am so pissed off at my 2nd sister was just came in my house without let me and my ex boyfriend know that he was in his bedroom to watch TV and I was in washroom that my sister just go ahead open my door and walk in into my bedroom then I came out of my washroom and i said ohhh hi but in my mind pissed off that she came in without let us know that she didnt tell me that she is coming on the way or else .. So I am going to talk to my mom when my mom get home from work .

I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!

:applause: :type:

So you and your exboyfriend are roomates only without your mom and sister living with you guys?

coloravalanche said:
:applause: :type:

So you and your exboyfriend are roomates only without your mom and sister living with you guys?

yes that is right we dont live with my mom :) ..

Oh yeah I cant install my photoshop :( cause my GB is not enoughto install for photoshop :( so i have to wait for my mom's best friend' husband to let my mom and me know about my 80 GB :)

DeafMonkey said:
yayaya my comptuer is backkkk whew! only 30 GB blah ! lol and one thing I am so pissed off at my 2nd sister was just came in my house without let me and my ex boyfriend know that he was in his bedroom to watch TV and I was in washroom that my sister just go ahead open my door and walk in into my bedroom then I came out of my washroom and i said ohhh hi but in my mind pissed off that she came in without let us know that she didnt tell me that she is coming on the way or else .. So I am going to talk to my mom when my mom get home from work .

I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!

Oh boy!, you gotta set the start up password before running icons pop up on the desktop., they cannot access to them. and also you can use a screensaver password too.

My linux have a password protected on both start up and screensaver.

PowerWCRulez said:
Oh boy!, you gotta set the start up password before running icons pop up on the desktop., they cannot access to them. and also you can use a screensaver password too.

My linux have a password protected on both start up and screensaver.

No not that.. she came in my house without let me and my ex boyfriend know that she just go ahead came in my house got it?

oh yayaya i am soo happy for u got ur computer back!!! better than nutthin :)

Good to hear! Be enjoy with your computer! Don't break it again, LOL

WhoKnows said:
Good to hear! Be enjoy with your computer! Don't break it again, LOL

LOL I didnt break my computer lol just happened it got lots of error lol :lol: i dunno why got lots of error :lol:

I'm glad u got ur comp back eh. does it feel funny to be living with ur ex bf ? (just wondering)

DeafMonkey said:
yes that is right we dont live with my mom :) ..

Oh yeah I cant install my photoshop :( cause my GB is not enoughto install for photoshop :( so i have to wait for my mom's best friend' husband to let my mom and me know about my 80 GB :)

eh? I am not sure why must have 80GB for it but 30GB sound good to me for photoshop cs unless I may not know anything abt it! :lol: but anyway want to show u abt this system requirement (see below) for phhotoshop cs only (if u have one or not) and that was not too bad for 30GB, however, u may not want to add anymore other stuff like Pain Shop Pro X or others like that.... maybe but then like I said I do not know much abt it but mine has a lot of different photo programs in my computer: Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8, Adobe Photoshop Element 3.0, PhotoImpress 3.0 and 4.0 and Dell Picture Stuido, The Print Shop 15 (just for greeting cards like xmas..etc) and more.... (8 different programs lol)... u see I have 80GB and plus 512MB of RAM but I plan to get 1GB of RAM someday...

However, DH, I am glad u got ur computer back with only 30GB... Congrats!

System Requirements:

Windows:
Intel Pentium III or 4 processor
Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or Windows XP
192 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended)
280 MB of available hard-disk space
Color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card
1,024x768 or greater monitor resolution
CD-ROM drive
Internet or phone connection required for product activation

I'm glad you got your computer fixed and I'm sorry to hear what happened..

~AngelWolf~ said:
eh? I am not sure why must have 80GB for it but 30GB sound good to me for photoshop cs unless I may not know anything abt it! :lol: but anyway want to show u abt this system requirement (see below) for phhotoshop cs only (if u have one or not) and that was not too bad for 30GB, however, u may not want to add anymore other stuff like Pain Shop Pro X or others like that.... maybe but then like I said I do not know much abt it but mine has a lot of different photo programs in my computer: Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8, Adobe Photoshop Element 3.0, PhotoImpress 3.0 and 4.0 and Dell Picture Stuido, The Print Shop 15 (just for greeting cards like xmas..etc) and more.... (8 different programs lol)... u see I have 80GB and plus 512MB of RAM but I plan to get 1GB of RAM someday...

However, DH, I am glad u got ur computer back with only 30GB... Congrats!

System Requirements:

Windows:
Intel Pentium III or 4 processor
Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or Windows XP
192 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended)
280 MB of available hard-disk space
Color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card
1,024x768 or greater monitor resolution
CD-ROM drive
Internet or phone connection required for product activation

well I dont want to get damages again so I better wait till I get my harddrive back then install :)

~AngelWolf~ said:
DH: hey that is understandable!! I know what u mean by that lol... :)

yup!! it remind me from my very old back in 1999 or 2000 that is why :lol: and what is the hell is " DH " ???? lol :rofl:

Ooops I mean to say DM not DH!! geez sorry! lol Ahh ok no plms ... good wise anyway lol

Back