Yayayay my computer is back!!!

Heart2Sign said:
Ok, is that a drunk man?
Are you dancing or doing drunkinese?

hahaha no it is dance lol :lol:

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :whistle:
So how many have you HAD to drink?

J/K

if it was me. i would tell my sister to get her ass out. shes being rude. jeez.. and tell her to go back to etiquette school and learn all about etiquette rules! for her in order to come to your house is by being polite and knock on door or press the doorbell.. i dont walk in my brothers house .. i always knock on the door and waited for someone to answer the door. thats me.. i believe in being polite you know?

i hope u can get this resolved real soon.. :D

Luckysmile23 said:
if it was me. i would tell my sister to get her ass out. shes being rude. jeez.. and tell her to go back to etiquette school and learn all about etiquette rules! for her in order to come to your house is by being polite and knock on door or press the doorbell.. i dont walk in my brothers house .. i always knock on the door and waited for someone to answer the door. thats me.. i believe in being polite you know?

i hope u can get this resolved real soon.. :D

Yah and I talked to her already and she said sorry and next time wait till I come out of washroom that I was in washroom and she came in ! arghh so I will going talk to my mom which she live with my mom and I am pretty sure my mom gonna mad at my sister. I will said to my mom never know!!!! if someone break in my home and I would call police for real

Oh yay, finally and about time, MonkeyLady... bet ya really happy to get your computer back.

~SG~ said:
Oh yay, finally and about time, MonkeyLady... bet ya really happy to get your computer back.

oh yeah i am so happy lol but one thing arghhh cant install them so I have to wait for harddrive come back lol

Cheers !!!! To DeafMonkey, Here is a free cold beer on me and a shot of whiskey, if you don't like those two then here is a free bottle of wine on me !!!! :cheers:

Heath said:
Cheers !!!! To DeafMonkey, Here is a free cold beer on me and a shot of whiskey, if you don't like those two then here is a free bottle of wine on me !!!! :cheers:

Sorry I dont drink beer, wine, vodak, anything none of them

yeah Sweetheart :lol: and grrr my sister lol

I talked to my mom already about my sister came in without let my ex bf and I. my mom said well want to leave my computer outside? and I told my mom leave it at my mom's home wait till I come out or something then bring to my home whenever I am at home geez then later she had in a hurry to leaving cause had to take my youngest sister to home.

Back