Yay Fall is coming!

We went to State of Vermont last weekend. The mountains and leaves turn orange and red. We amazed, it is such earlier during this middle of August ??

We will go to VT again in October to take more pictures.

No! No! Leave summer all around year cuz I love to wear shorts!! I hate pants!!!

I love Fall and Spring, they are AWESOME! But Summer is ok ok and winter, yuck! But I only love to doing is snowmobile ;)

I agreed with SxyPorkie-- only three seasons in SoCal:
instead of "Fall, Spring, Summer" it is really:
Rain, Sunny, Hot&Sunny.

That's it. :)

It will be nice to just wear my socks, shoes, and cute jacket. Right now I cannot even put on shoes without feeling my feet burned up.

banner_fall.jpg

in Vermont

Autumn%20Reflections,%20Vermont.jpg

648713-Autumn_colors-Vermont.jpg

Where we will be going there in October.

vermont.jpg

No one can beat SoCal weather except for heat wave in summer.

We don't really have fall here. A few trees change color near the end of October but that's all. It's still hot here.

i still wear shorts even in winter time.. i have been called Insane girl! what can i say? i got another nickname for myself.. :rofl:

Fall is my favorite time of the year. Gets a little cooler. The color of the leaves start to change. I just love the nature of it also.

How many of you like fall?
I love fall it's one of my favourite seasons! I can't wait until it gets cooler, and I can wear my fleece jackets. I love it!

All the leaves change, and we have leaf fights!

I can't wait!!!!

Yeah ! looking forward to having fall to arrive also winter ya ya ya !!! i does wearing short all year around as for winter i wear short inside the house because it so warm and cosy ahhh !!... love the feeling of fall and winter times for good reasons .... summer alright but only love to go on vacations not stay at home lol ..... spring arrrgghhh always giving me hay fever grrr !!! :ugh3:

:)

How many of you like fall?
I love fall it's one of my favourite seasons! I can't wait until it gets cooler, and I can wear my fleece jackets. I love it!

All the leaves change, and we have leaf fights!

I can't wait!!!!

I love fall. I actually just started a painting of mountians in the fall!!!:cool:

i do love fall beautiful sightseein over the mountains of my home n lake with mountain view love it sound good picnic, ridin 4 wheelin over mountains yummiez winkz

SMILEYGIN gimme come over here have fun go sightseein over mountains n lake hahaha winkz sure let s have picnic of yummiez foods feed me haha winkz

i cant wait for fall too, im sick of summer and paying $125 amonth on a damn A/C. myself has no tolernce of heat.

:bowdown: Fall

I used to hate fall... but after this summer, I'm DYING for it to hurry up and get here! LOL I have awful allergy problems in the fall. Just the other day, I was telling hubby that I'd rather deal with my allergy problem and have cooler weather than this awful heat and humidity.

I will say that WINTER is still my favorite season, though. We do not get enough snow here... but when there is even a little, you can bet I'm out there with the kids going crazy!

kmjbmama

Camping over a weekend in the fall is wonderful, but cold at night so take warm clothes

Fall isn't coming here. It's 92 degrees today, with a heat index of 102. Also, we expect tropical storm Ernesto to hit Thursday afternoon. Ugh!

can't wait for fall to come so i don't have to deal with my heat allergy and bug bites UGH

Back