Yay Fall is coming!

RainGurl

Reaction score
How many of you like fall?
I love fall it's one of my favourite seasons! I can't wait until it gets cooler, and I can wear my fleece jackets. I love it!

All the leaves change, and we have leaf fights!

I can't wait!!!!

I do like fall and all the colorful leaves. BUT I am not LOOKING forward is WINTER!!!!

Fall is my favorite season!!! :) hehe.. love the colorful leaves and go sightseeing in deep country to look at leaves.. so beautiful!!! :D

Soon it will cool down,,,
ShowGalleryImage.asp

And you can drive though the changing the colors of the trees.

yeah and perfect time to go out on date and sightseeing then go on picnic.. i wanna do that with someone.. i never do that ?? weird.. lol men are not romantic.. :(

Soon it will cool down,,,
2004_1107D_012.jpg

And you can drive though the changing the colors of the trees.

I have liked summer till this summer . It's been so hot ! So I would say,
Hey fall , your are welcome to come in here :)

Autumn is always very nice time at this time of the year so is spring and summertime. I like wintertime but sometimes I wish it was not so cold or that it did not snow that so much and that there was no ice on the sidewalk or when driving on the road.

Let's jump into the bright colors of the fallen leaves that were freshly raken and have fun !!!!!! Just like Snoopy in my avatar !!!!! Autumn time is always awesome !!!!! :) :thumb:

I agree that the fall season is very colourful and pretty. The weather start to cool down for you guys after the hot summer. My favourite season is spring and spring starts next month here in Aust. Yay!

I agree that the fall season is very colourful and pretty. The weather start to cool down for you guys after the hot summer. My favourite season is spring and spring starts next month here in Aust. Yay!

Luckily for you and in about 3 or 4 months there will be very cold weather and snow. Enjoy springtime in Australia :) :thumb:

Fall is alright but better than Spring, also I have serious issues with allergy in spring.

I will get throat sore soon as season is change. :eek:

Back