Yay Fall is coming!

The heat index is 101 degrees near Baltimore. We've got a tornado watch until 8 PM tonight but not due to the hurricane / tropical storm. That comes later in the week as Reba said.

It will be nice to see the seasons change and get to be a little more pleasant around here WRT the heat index. Not to mention watching the leaves turn bright colors! :) Of course, then I'll soon be saying can't wait for Spring to arrive so it's not so cold. LOL

Dave

I am looking forward to the fall season because it will be cool. I really don't like winter time.

When I was younger, I would wear shorts in the winter once in a while. But for my age forget it! LOL! If I am in south, I wouldn't MIND! :giggle:

I noticed the weather had cooled down now. I am still not looking forward for fall or winter. I wanna summer stay a little longer! :)

u are not only one.. i wear same thing:cool:

hehe really.. thats awesome! im glad to hear that i am not the only one! ;) hehehe.. :h5:

Fall is definitely here! its really so COOL here now.. i AM loving it! ;)

good bye summer.. but that wont happen cuz i knwo it will come back.. so typical.. but then theres indian summer as we usually get it in oct or nov.. :| sigh... :giggle:

Last year my friend said, "Let's go camping in the fall. It's so pretty." So I said okay. I thought I had a sleeping bag, but when I went to go get it in the attic in the garbage bag I protected it in, I realized that it was a bag of old curtains and that my sleeping bag was at my parents house. It was too late to go buy another one, so I rounded up every blanket I had in my house, even the ones that I use for my couch, and brought them with me.

The next night when it was time to go to bed, my friend was in her sleeping bag and I was wrapped in the four blankets I brought. In the middle of the night she I saw her get out of the tent and come back in with mittens and a hat. She grumbled to herself and said "Whose stupid idea was it to go camping and I was rolling on the floor laughing in my four blankets saying, "It was yours!" In my four blankets I didn't need a hat an mittens by the way. :rofl:

cant wait for Fall season to come.. i sure missed it since i used live in Missouri in past.. smile... im originally from California now i current live in Alabama since end of may

Last year my friend said, "Let's go camping in the fall. It's so pretty." So I said okay. I thought I had a sleeping bag, but when I went to go get it in the attic in the garbage bag I protected it in, I realized that it was a bag of old curtains and that my sleeping bag was at my parents house. It was too late to go buy another one, so I rounded up every blanket I had in my house, even the ones that I use for my couch, and brought them with me.

The next night when it was time to go to bed, my friend was in her sleeping bag and I was wrapped in the four blankets I brought. In the middle of the night she I saw her get out of the tent and come back in with mittens and a hat. She grumbled to herself and said "Whose stupid idea was it to go camping and I was rolling on the floor laughing in my four blankets saying, "It was yours!" In my four blankets I didn't need a hat an mittens by the way. :rofl:

thats sooo hiliarous... :giggle:

Back