Yadda Yadda

Originally posted by kuifje75
Welcome! I ate gyro with salad and pita, and chatted with my best friend, watching the music band and the dancers. it was great as always.

Sounded so spectular - i d mingle around on my own if my folks r not busy tomorrow... Just needed to get out of this roof for a day! :D

I'm just watching a movie at the moment, trying to kill time before my paper route at 1 am.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Okok *jump into this thread too*.. Being an :angel: Hiya Heather :D I got yer email LOL. Sup every1?!

Heyyyy curry sowwie about that ...I went up to store to get ice cream, chips, french onion dip, & choc. milk... :lol:

I'm just watching a movie at the moment, trying to kill time before my paper route at 1 am.

What movie are you watching? eh :D

Erica has a new job scraping roadkill off the highway

Originally posted by bbnt
Erica has a new job scraping roadkill off the highway

nahhh u wish ;) why not u get that job instead of me? :mrgreen: it probably pay the better than my job does :roll:

Just got done watching "25th Hour" with Edward Norton. It's pretty good.

cool I never heard of that name of movie... :)

Don't forget your Barney movie too

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:lol: I can get Barney movie for my 2 1/2 yr old son...thanks for telling me! :thumb: :rofl:

:eek: I hate barney but ah.. :roll: blahhh that's for kiddos I know that but my sis did like barney when she was younger but not anymore *whew* :rofl:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek: I hate barney but ah.. :roll: blahhh that's for kiddos I know that but my sis did like barney when she was younger but not anymore *whew* :rofl:

:lol: I dont really like Barney either...I rather blue clues... hehe

Back