Yadda Yadda

Heather,

What's up ??? I just like to get know you and others, too. :) By the way, I notice you love cat. I like your signature of cat.

Let's talk about how California is going to fall into the ocean

Originally posted by funnybebe78
soooo what else to talk about? ur pix looks nice.. heh :mrgreen:

lol thx about my pix...ummm dunno what else to talk about eh ...seems slow posting here tonight...I guess it has to do with memorial day weekend...oh well

Originally posted by ~Heather~
lol thx about my pix...ummm dunno what else to talk about eh ...seems slow posting here tonight...I guess it has to do with memorial day weekend...oh well

yup.. that's why oh psst I got more lipsticks tonight lol I'm nuts :roll:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
yup.. that's why oh psst I got more lipsticks tonight lol I'm nuts :roll:

lol damn bought MORE lipsticks??? how many lipsticks do you have now in ur dresser? :rofl:

Ha ha ha bbnt...
Soon I'm off to ARBEIT (work). Boah!
The idiot of new replacement for the woman who quit the paper delivery to pick-up point, forgot to leave me some comics. So I only have like 10 comics and the rest of the customers will be angry for no comics. But I am going to have the pleasure of asking this idiot where my comics are, and talk to my supervisor before her wake up time. hee hee!

:lol: whats up! What did you buy from walmart? eh

i bought new shorts and cute t shirt save it for next month to look forward see my "brother" StoneCold64 (AD sn ) then we can go to Del Mar Fair together also my few friends will be there to meet us..

lol damn bought MORE lipsticks??? how many lipsticks do you have now in ur dresser? :rofl:

I'll eventually have to count them all again :roll: :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
i bought new shorts and cute t shirt save it for next month to look forward see my "brother" StoneCold64 (AD sn ) then we can go to Del Mar Fair together also my few friends will be there to meet us..

cool..sounds fun! :D

:lol: yea I can imagine its lot...mabye more than 50? heh heh

yup probably up to 100 now :roll: but probably more than that cuz remmy I work at drugstore I have the stupid discount :roll: oh well at least I had fun shoppin with discount :mrgreen: and don't get me wrong if i don't work at that drugstore I'll still shop and pay more $$$ like I don't give a damn about discount :mrgreen:

Back