Yadda Yadda

~Heather~

Reaction score
Talk about ANYTHING here...anything you can think of to talk about...no limit, it can be off point, etc... :thumb:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Boooo!!!!!! Heather heh. Sup w/ ya??

I'm juz eating my dinner :D

:lol: Nothing much...I just ate my chili for lunch...hehe ;)

nada much and chat with few friends on aim and yahoo messager.. what about you Heather ?

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
nada much and chat with few friends on aim and yahoo messager.. what about you Heather ?

Hey sorry for not replying, I was afk to do some stuff around the house...so anyway, Im doing just fine...boring day for me today...hehe.

*pokes heather* I dont have aol *sobs* well i do, under another friend but i can only go on for a short time.. miss me? buhahaha =X

Originally posted by pinkster
*pokes heather* I dont have aol *sobs* well i do, under another friend but i can only go on for a short time.. miss me? buhahaha =X

Heyyyyy Pinkaaa!!! Yeah, Im aware of that...dang I surely do miss chatting with ya in chatroom! drats! But glad you can come on AD, chit chat with some of your friends here! hehe...Oh yeah I miss ya and have been thinking about you like how you have been and all...hope you are doing ok and all. :cuddle: :mrgreen:

I just came back from Greek Festival and am eating some delicious Greek pastries *yum*

Originally posted by kuifje75
I just came back from Greek Festival and am eating some delicious Greek pastries *yum*

Don't make me drool! Is the festival still alive for the rest of the weekend?

Welcome! I ate gyro with salad and pita, and chatted with my best friend, watching the music band and the dancers. it was great as always.

Back