Xbox 360!

pintnight said:
Wait a minute. Now you are saying this as if you haven't played a XBox 360 when you said several posts above that you did. :liar:
STFU. I'm not fucking liar. I'm trustworthy. You're such a fucking retarding. You do not trust or honest with me. :gives:

FutureGame2100 said:
Hah. I aint dumb person and How am I DUMBEST ASS? C'mon talk with me on aim, then we will dicuss about it. My most friends dislike or likes it. Whatever you said it. Duh.

Yes, u are! Everyone and i said that u are full of :bsflag: and :liar:

FutureGame2100 said:
STFU. I'm not fucking liar. I'm trustworthy. You're such a fucking retarding. You do not trust or honest with me. :gives:
Gee, somebody getting a little upset? Tell you what, take a picture of YOU with the XBOX 360 and PS3 and playing a game and post it here.

Nice to resort yourself to calling me a retard. :nono: I'm calling it as is that you don't have any facts that you played on a XBox 360 AND a PS3 to form a valid opinion on both products that has not been released to the public. This smells like:
:bsflag:

Xestor said:
:wtf:
You're fucking cockfag and suck my big balls. You should tell your mom to slap my cheek and you can look yourself at your corner of room.

Xestor said:
Who cares? Everyone do not say I'm full bullshit. Go fuck yourself now. No comment with me.

FutureGame2100 said:
:wtf:
You're fucking cockfag and suck my big balls. You should tell your mom to slap my cheek and you can look yourself at your corner of room.
FutureGame2100 said:
Who cares? Everyone do not say I'm full bullshit. Go fuck yourself now. No comment with me.
:nono: You certainly know how to bring yourself down very low with that kind of attitude of yours. Obviously you care since you're the one that brought up that you played on a XBox 360 and PS3 and know very well how the graphic is and which is better, etc etc etc.

And the people that are responding do care since we don't believe you. Also, none of attacked you. I sure would hate to meet you public, you'll probably hit me. :ugh:

So then, until you show us proof that you actually played on both XBox 360 and PS3 (pictures are worth 1,000 words), so until then:

:bsflag:

Xestor said:
FutureGame2100- Apparently, cant u see yourself? LAMO!
LAMO? U MORON! LAMO = Laugh ass my off? ITS MISPELL WORD. IT CALLED "LMAO" = Laugh my ass off. You should learn my lesson.

FutureGame2100 said:
LAMO? U MORON! LAMO = Laugh ass my off? ITS MISPELL WORD. IT CALLED "LMAO" = Laugh my ass off. You should learn my lesson.
Your picking on Xestor's spelling? Wow, shall we pick on your grammar? It's pretty bad.

pintnight said:
Your picking on Xestor's spelling? Wow, shall we pick on your grammar? It's pretty bad.

Aye, u heard that. That's time I was rush to typed and left to my computer without check. He cannot hit u! He's kid, nitwit and liar!

FutureNewbieGame, Didn't u get it, due to I didn't put " ' " in my spelled CANT. Go back and re-read! Can't u see urself what u have done numbers. Do u know we do flaming on u? Ofc, ur BS what u mentioned abt ur bro. Repeat to say... We ain't buy ur BS story. I want u provide me wrong. I want u picture ur xbox 360 above with ur face and use ur 2 hands as 2 fK bewteen ur head. Show it off! Then we will believe u and give u some apoloziges. I want to tell u something is... I'm really like u so much ever. Do u know why? Apparently, u are stupid and none sense what u said thing from ur bro! Got it? ^_^

Xestor said:
Aye, u heard that. That's time I was rush to typed and left to my computer without check. He cannot hit u! He's kid, nitwit and liar!

FutureNewbieGame, Didn't u get it, due to I didn't put " ' " in my spelled CANT. Go back and re-read! Can't u see urself what u have done numbers. Do u know we do flaming on u? Ofc, ur BS what u mentioned abt ur bro. Repeat to say... We ain't buy ur BS story. I want u provide me wrong. I want u picture ur xbox 360 above with ur face and use ur 2 hands as 2 fK bewteen ur head. Show it off! Then we will believe u and give u some apoloziges. I want to tell u something is... I'm really like u so much ever. Do u know why? Apparently, u are stupid and none sense what u said thing from ur bro! Got it? ^_^
STFU! :fu2: :fu2:

FutureGame2100 said:
Whatever you should leave me alone.
Sound like you have been defeated because you no longer want to prove that you actually played the XBox 360 and PS3 to form a honest opinion on the product. Just admit it, you never seen or played the two game consoles. Or just admit that you are so biased that nothing can ever beat the PlayStation game console.

pintnight said:
Sound like you have been defeated because you no longer want to prove that you actually played the XBox 360 and PS3 to form a honest opinion on the product. Just admit it, you never seen or played the two game consoles. Or just admit that you are so biased that nothing can ever beat the PlayStation game console.
I don't know about 360 XBOX, but I would wait for new PS3 and Nintendo Revolution until in next years. I ain't sue the XBOX 360. I'm waiting to see it in November 2005 for XBOX 360. If I play the 360 XBOX, then I'll prove it.

FutureGame2100 said:
A)Yes, my older brother said he feel uncomfortable with new 360 XBOX. He can't exchange to the CompUSA because it already have open the box or package. He said that XBOX 360 has saved memory files in XBOX 360, but he need to get the memory card off from XBOX but, XBOX & XBOX 360 do not have a memory card. Unless someone steal or deleted the saved files on xbox. They're not safe for everyone. Anyone would agree with me if I am right. :)

B)I don't know about 360 XBOX, but I would wait for new PS3 and Nintendo Revolution until in next years. I ain't sue the XBOX 360. I'm waiting to see it in November 2005 for XBOX 360. If I play the 360 XBOX, then I'll prove it

GOOD! :P U admit it but conflict ur story that u said as A above and final B? I'm happy to help u correct is Xbox 360, not 360 Xbox. :doh: Thats why I mentioned as known as "cloudy" as confuse, u are. GOt it?! =)

Xestor said:
GOOD! :P U admit it but conflict ur story that u said as A above and final B? I'm happy to help u correct is Xbox 360, not 360 Xbox. :doh: Thats why I mentioned as known as "cloudy" as confuse, u are. GOt it?! =)
LOL! It's okay. I got it.

I'm looking foward to it. I'm planning to buy the Xbox 360 when it come out. I went to the convention recently this year and saw the Xbox 360. It's pretty neat and new Xbox's console is smaller than the new PS3. The graphic looks amazing too. So I can't wait to get it on my hands.

I have three consoles; PS2, GameCube and Xbox so I can't wait to get the new Xbox console then I'll sell the old Xbox console away.

FutureGame2100 said:
LOL! It's okay. I got it.

Ok, next time... please dont be confuse again. Others might be flaming u again like i did and other. ^_^

TrippLA said:
PS2 but X-Box sucks

FutureGame2100 said:
Please do not buy 360 XBOX. Everyone would says 360 XBOX sucks. I can't wait to buy a new Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution. :)
it's mainly the ppl who havent even played it and base their opinion on reviews only instead of at least renting it. I havent heard anyone complain, who is playing the game online or offline.

At least give a reason why it sucks. I think you suck because you post stupid things. At least i said a reason.

TrippLA and FutureGame2100: you suck at xbox because you have NO UNDERSTAND AND SKILL. xbox has all great games, which you can't handle xbox controller hahaha

The xbox console and games are super-awesome!, everybody say it suck but i love it.

XBOX ROCKS!!!

ckfarbes said:
it's mainly the ppl who havent even played it and base their opinion on reviews only instead of at least renting it. I havent heard anyone complain, who is playing the game online or offline.

At least give a reason why it sucks. I think you suck because you post stupid things. At least i said a reason.

TrippLA and FutureGame2100: you suck at xbox because you have NO UNDERSTAND AND SKILL. xbox has all great games, which you can't handle xbox controller hahaha

The xbox console and games are super-awesome!, everybody say it suck but i love it.

XBOX ROCKS!!!

You know everyone dont like to pay a play online for XBOX lives. I did played the XBOX and I don't feel comfortable with my xbox controller. That's all.

Back