Xbox 360!

Xestor

Reaction score
Japan fans will crazy over xbox 260 seriously. pls read this! http://www.reuters.com/audi/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=8517703

or

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4554405.stm

Umm.... Which better PS3, Xbox 360 or both, will u prefer to buy?

Plus, Huxley, Morrowind, etc. I do most forward looking is FF online, Morrowind and Huxley.

Anyone who play Morrowind before? Look at this new Morrowind:Oblivion http://www.morrowind.com/art/obliv_screenshots_01.htm

But many fans of morrowind and i want that add to enable online massives, then would be awsome and fun than any RPG. Because i like more reality into the game back to old age time!

First Xbox 360 seen in the wild!

the story of a leaked consoles

x3606by6fv.gif

Every once in awhile in some forums- really close by, there will be a kid running around saying "hey, i got halo 2 beacuse my dad works at M$" or
"Hey, i got a 360, beacuse my Dad works as M$" well that is exactly what was said the other day on some forums at Gamespot.com. But rather than saying "Im not lieing you NOOB!" he actully posted some pics.

2a4ccad6db9ed99859f844ce3df4f45db601d946.jpg

Apparently his step dad just started working for Microsoft under the title of Regulatory Compliance Manager, and is currently hardware testing the Xbox 360, and is why this kid got his egar little paws on the system.

c6406a17fd830d608b81758cf092281a5b860e4e.jpg

He dident have any 360 games on hand, but did show us a little backwards compatibility run of Halo 2. Being an Avid Playstation fan he said that the controlls were very *****fy, and the interface of the dash was like oil on a
fat mans stomach -meaning slick-​

57846ae1e54a9f930174910581b307f409b34f41.jpg

He also said that the power supply is external and is HUGE! Maybe this is just
the Dev stage yet, but he claims it's the finished deal. Now the kid is begging to have the thread closed down.​

SOURCE: http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/ origin from News Source:www.360hacker.net

Thanks to xbox-hq and 360Hacker for this.

Xbox 360 OEM Accessories - Confirmed

Xbox360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER

2041_WirelessControllerImage.jpg

High-performance wireless gaming is here! Using optimized technology, the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller lets gamers enjoy a 30-foot range and up to 40 hours of life on two AA batteries—and when they run low, you're given ample warning so you can connect a Play & Charge cable for uninterrupted play. Plug the Xbox 360 Headset into the controller for full duplex voice communication: a wireless first.

Features:

- It's cordless—no cables to plug in—with a 30-foot wireless range.
- The controller features integrated 2.4GHz high-performance wireless technology.
- New and improved ergonomic design enables maximum comfort and endless gameplay.
- New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use.
- Experience an unprecedented level of Rumble Control. Set the Rumble Control to Full, Medium, Low, or Off to match personal preferences.
- The Xbox Guide Button at the center of the controller gives gamers quick access to all their favorite Xbox 360 system activities, such as watching movies, listening to music, contacting friends on Xbox Live, and customizing their gaming experiences.

Xbox360 CONTROLLER

2042_WiredControllerImage.jpg

Based on the acclaimed design of the Xbox Controller S, the Xbox360 Controller features an extended nine-foot cable and an improved ergonomic design. The centralized, glowing Xbox Guide Button grants gamers quick access to their digital movie, music, and games libraries. The ultimate in gamer flexibility, precision, control, quality, and comfort are all there.

Features:

- New and improved ergonomic design enables maximum comfort and endless gameplay.
- New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use.
- Two analog pressure-point triggers, two vibration feedback motors, and one eight-way directional pad are included.
- The controller includes a nine-foot break-away controller cable.
- Experience an unprecedented level of Rumble Control. Set the Rumble Control to Full, Medium, Low, or Off to match personal preferences.
- A port for the Xbox 360 Headset is included.

Xbox360 PLAY&CHARGE KIT

2043_PlayChargeKitImage.jpg

The Play & Charge Kit allows you to never miss a beat when playing your favorite games. If the battery pack is running low, just plug in the cable and keep playing without interruption. The Play & Charge Kit, with included Rechargeable Battery Pack, is a convenient and low cost way to recharge your Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.

Features:

- 9 foot long Play & Charge Cable (No break-away.)
- The Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack snaps directly onto the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
- Charge your Xbox 360 Wireless Controller between gaming sessions by plugging in the Play & Charge Cable.
- The Rechargeable Battery Pack (included) provides between 30 and 35 hours of game play with normal use of rumble per full battery charge.
- A Green LED indicator will shine when the battery pack is fully charged.
- A Red LED indicator will let you know when the battery pack is still charging to reach its full charge capacity.
- The Play & Charge Cable fully recharges your Wireless Controller in 6 to 8 hours.
- NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) Rechargeable Battery Cell.
- Additional Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Packs sold separately.

Xbox360 UNIVERSAL MEDIA REMOTE

2046_UniversalRemoteImage.jpg

The Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote was engineered to serve as the integrated control center for the entire Xbox 360 experience. Play DVD movies and music, plus control your TV and your Media Center PC with one controller. The centralized, glowing Xbox Guide Button gives customers quick access to their digital movies, music, and games library, and backlit buttons make the keypad easy to see in a darkened home theater.

Features:

- Power the Xbox 360 system on or off without leaving the couch.
- The Xbox Guide Button allows for easy navigation of the Xbox Gamer Guide.
- The remote supports universal TV and console functionality, including volume and mute buttons and up-and-down channel changing.
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition Button and Media Center Edition functionality are featured.
- A, B, X, and Y buttons are included for basic control of the Xbox 360 system, even without a controller.
- Numbered and backlight keypad gives you full functionality, even in the dark.

Xbox360 HEADSET

2051_HeadsetImage.jpg

The Xbox 360 Headset heightens the experience of the unprecedented online gaming community, Xbox Live, allowing gamers to strategize with teammates, trash-talk opponents or just chat with friends while playing their favorite games. It’s important to note that this headset is included with the Xbox 360 console.

Features:

- Boom microphone can be adjusted for optimal sound quality.
- In-line volume control and mute switch let users adjust the headset volume or switch mute on and off easily.
- Noise-canceling microphone improves game response to voice commands, and provides crisp and clear voice communication.
- Lightweight, over-the-head design enables comfortable use.
- The headset plugs directly into either the Xbox 360 Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller for easy use.

Xbox360 MEMORY UNIT

2045_MemoryUnitImage.jpg

Further enhancing the gaming experience, Xbox 360 Memory Units allow gamers to save in-game achievements and unique gamer profiles. The Memory Units are easily portable and enable quick and easy access to previously established benchmarks, putting gamers in control of their games and their lifestyle.

Features:

- Transport the Memory Unit in the portable carrying case that fits on your keychain.
- The Memory Unit (64 MB) requires no setup. Just plug it in, and save your favorite games.
- Xbox 360 holds up to two Memory Units, so gamers can easily upgrade to more storage space.

(con't)

(con't)

Xbox360 FACEPLATES

2044_FacesImage.jpg

Unlike any console before, Xbox 360 puts gamers at the center and gives them the freedom to personalize their gaming experience however they see fit. Xbox 360 Faces make it easy and fun to change the face of the Xbox 360 console.

Change your Faces whenever you like to match your personality, your mood, or your wild side. So flip it, switch it, or leave it be, and express your unique sense of style.

Features:

- Interchangeable faceplates allow you to express yourself and create a one-of-a-kind system.
- Pick up copies of the collectable limited-edition Faces.
- Download corresponding “skins” from the Xbox Live Marketplace and customize the Xbox Gamer Guide interface to match your “face.”

Xbox360 USB WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER

2047_WirelessUnitImage.jpg

Designed for versatility and ease, the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter enhances the Xbox 360 experience in the digital home, seamlessly synchronizing with the Xbox 360 system. Customers can easily transfer videos and music to their Xbox 360 system from their Media Center PC, chat with friends, play games via Xbox Live, and more—all without the clutter of wires.

Features:

- The Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter is highly versatile and supports 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11a.
- The Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter is powered seamlessly by your Xbox 360 gaming console, so there's no external power adapter.

S-VIDEO A/V CABLE

2049_S-VideoAdapterImage.jpg

The S-Video AV Cable is versatile and works for both Hi-Definition and Standard Definition TVs that use S-Video or Composite video inputs. The S-Video AV Cable provides optimal audio and video signal transfer, so you’ll experience true next-generation gaming.

Features:

- Clearly marked and color coded audio and video connectors make it easy to know where to plug each connector in.
- Gold plated video and stereo audio contacts for maximum clarity and signal transfer.
- Mylar foil and copper braid shielding protect against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
- 8 feet long shielded cable.
- Composite Standard Definition video output.
- Digital Optical Audio Output—optical cable sold separately.
- Stereo Audio Output.

HC COMPONENT A/V CABLE

2048_HDAdapterImage.jpg

The Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable is an “all-in-one” solution for both Hi-Definition TVs that use component video input and Standard Definition TVs that use composite video input. The Component HD AV Cable provides optimal audio and video signal transfer, so you’ll experience true next-generation gaming. It’s important to note that this is the featured cable that is included with the Xbox 360 console.

Features:

- Clearly marked and color coded audio and video connectors make it easy to know where to plug each connector in.
- Unlock true Xbox 360 Hi-Definition gaming with video output settings of 480p, 720p, or 1080i.
- Gold plated video and stereo audio contacts for maximum clarity and signal transfer.
- Mylar foil and copper braid shielding protect against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
- Stereo Audio Output.
- Hi-Definition/Standard TV video output switch.

VGA A/V CABLE

2050_VGAAdapterImage.jpg

Experience Hi-Definition gaming on your flat panel TV or VGA monitors that have VGA video inputs. The VGA AV Cable provides optimal audio and video signal transfer, so you’ll experience true next-generation gaming.

Features:

Clearly marked and color coded audio and video connectors make it easy to know where to plug each connector in.
- Unlock true Xbox 360 Hi-Definition gaming with video output settings of 480p, 720p, or 1080i.
- DV-15S Standard VGA Connector.
- Gold plated stereo audio contacts for maximum clarity and signal transfer.
- Stereo Audio Output.

www.xbox360.com

Sounds really cool But i'm still waiting for them to create something with holographs that look like "real life", or even if just with a helmet or something. THAT, I would pay good money for!!!

Please do not buy 360 XBOX. Everyone would says 360 XBOX sucks. I can't wait to buy a new Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution. :)

FutureGame2100 said:
Please do not buy 360 XBOX. Everyone would says 360 XBOX sucks. I can't wait to buy a new Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution. :)

Heh, have u experience with xbox before or with modded xbox before? I have experience psx to ps2 and xbox plus modded xbox. If u cant afford to buy xbox 360 and ps3 , then sucks. Ofc, i will buy 2 for xbox 360 and 1 for ps3. im assumed u didnt taste any modded ps2 or xbox. Well, u sucks ^_^ Or u can provide me wrong. Heh.. :bump:

ckfarbes, yea, i read this news with picture about xbox 360 2 days ago. But u get more pictures. u rock! ^_^

FutureGame2100 said:
Wow, this is from somebody already seen and used a product that has not been released yet. Please do tell how the XBOX 360 and PS3 performed? Have you actually used it?

Why not wait until they are released and you have personally used it to form an opinon on the product first.

pintnight said:
Wow, this is from somebody already seen and used a product that has not been released yet. Please do tell how the XBOX 360 and PS3 performed? Have you actually used it?

Why not wait until they are released and you have personally used it to form an opinon on the product first.

Yea- apparently, hes such idiot and consultation quick without his experience. Yes, SUCKS. Thats why im wait to see which best 360 or ps3, but im assumed xbox 360 is preferly by my experience, like mentioned recently.

Anyway- Guys, u must read this http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2005/jul05/07-20XboxLiveCommunityPR.mspx

Isnt interesting, XBL get more new member coming online every 30 sec! Im assumed xbox 360 will be boost and more players as hell!

Accordly to Huxley (XBOX 360 & PC) can pull up to 5,000 players online without damn lag! Even xbox 360 enable play online with PC! Go read this!http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1105/Huxley-Interview/p1/ & http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8368/Huxley-Screenshots/

BTW, i dont see any other next genetaion console can handle with 5,000 players online? Aha! i dont think so! ^_^

pintnight said:

Yes, my older brother said he feel uncomfortable with new 360 XBOX. He can't exchange to the CompUSA because it already have open the box or package. He said that XBOX 360 has saved memory files in XBOX 360, but he need to get the memory card off from XBOX but, XBOX & XBOX 360 do not have a memory card. Unless someone steal or deleted the saved files on xbox. They're not safe for everyone. Anyone would agree with me if I am right. :)

FutureGame2100 said:
Yes, my older brother said he feel uncomfortable with new 360 XBOX. He can't exchange to the CompUSA because it already have open the box or package. He said that XBOX 360 has saved memory files in XBOX 360, but he need to get the memory card off from XBOX but, XBOX & XBOX 360 do not have a memory card. Unless someone steal or deleted the saved files on xbox. They're not safe for everyone. Anyone would agree with me if I am right. :)
WHOA!!! Wait a min!?, what?? you said your brother got xbox 360 from compusa, am i right???

Where the hell you get that infom from?? Did bill gate told you that xbox 360 console relased now?? if so, tell me where xbox is on shelf at store?? i will go there for keep real.. tell me where the hell it is ??

Your post is not made sense to me.. I am quiet not understand what you talkng about... ??????

Xestor said:
ckfarbes, yea, i read this news with picture about xbox 360 2 days ago. But u get more pictures. u rock! ^_^
thank you, dude.. I bet you read in xbox magzine, am i right? I saw it in xbox mag few days ago..

FutureGame2100 said:
:bsflag:

I'm calling BS! There is no way in hell your brother got a XBox 360 from CompUSA when it's never been released to the general public and CompUSA isn't qualified to get a XBox 360 for development (CompUSA dosen't make games, just sell them). So, go back and tell your story again, I don't believe anything you said.

FutureGame2100 said:

:bsflag: Wow, u are such dumb ever we heard u! :rofl: I knew u are more cloud and newbie! :liar: Yea, we aint buy ur idiot tale story, Thanks! I sugget u go to play to playground and go join with kiddy! :OP:

ckfarbes said:
WHOA!!! Wait a min!?, what?? you said your brother got xbox 360 from compusa, am i right???

Where the hell you get that infom from?? Did bill gate told you that xbox 360 console relased now?? if so, tell me where xbox is on shelf at store?? i will go there for keep real.. tell me where the hell it is ??

Your post is not made sense to me.. I am quiet not understand what you talkng about... ??????

thank you, dude.. I bet you read in xbox magzine, am i right? I saw it in xbox mag few days ago..
Nope. I didnt read a xbox magazine. I'm always checking the internet for about lot games. I had sometime readed the Electricity Gaming Monthly magazine. =D

Xestor said:
:bsflag: Wow, u are such dumb ever we heard u! :rofl: I knew u are more cloud and newbie! :liar: Yea, we aint buy ur idiot tale story, Thanks! I sugget u go to play to playground and go join with kiddy! :OP:
Hah. I aint dumb person and How am I DUMBEST ASS? C'mon talk with me on aim, then we will dicuss about it. My most friends dislike or likes it. Whatever you said it. Duh.

pintnight said:

Let me play the 360 XBOX until I tell you if I like or dislike it. :)

FutureGame2100 said:
Let me play the 360 XBOX until I tell you if I like or dislike it. :)
Wait a minute. Now you are saying this as if you haven't played a XBox 360 when you said several posts above that you did. :liar:

Back