Xbox 360 v2.0 revealed.

funny story guys...I've returned the HD-DVD player and got some money back since I felt the world isnt completely ready for either HD-DVD or Blu-ray yet until either has actually win the format war so for now I rather stick with dvds since dvds would still be around as long as it gets.

funny story guys...I've returned the HD-DVD player and got some money back since I felt the world isnt completely ready for either HD-DVD or Blu-ray yet until either has actually win the format war so for now I rather stick with dvds since dvds would still be around as long as it gets.

YOu are not alone, and steel, I dont know how to say, umm, I sold PS3. :ugh3:

You guys will not worry about this.

Xbox 360: Blu-ray Disc Drive an Option - Xbox

If HD-DVD fail. They will make external Blu-ray Disc drive player.

I thought it was cool that I've bought the HD-DVD drive but look at the big picture...the format war isnt over yet and I cant be certain that HD-DVD would win the war thou I thought it would sometime but seems the war is taking longer than I imagine and I can see that blu-ray is starting have some popuarlity already so...if HD-DVD failed, it would be a shame that I bought the external drive for nothing so thats why I took it back, and just wait 'til the war is over then I will know which is the right choice. blu-ray or HD-DVD.

I'm glad that I got my money back as well so I should be good for now.

HD-DVD and Blu-ray...good luck!

Ugh... It seems pointless to get HD-DVD add-on due poor sale, also MS can discontinue it and gives a option to make BD add-on for Xbox 360, hopefully would at same prices.

I had noticed that Universal Studio will release movies on both of formats.

Back