Xbox 360 v2.0 revealed.

It was from rumor, not official yet.

M$ has NOT officially annonuced anything about the Zephyr 360 yet.

They might annonuce the Zephyr 360 perhaps at this week's CES in Las Vegas or the GamePro Expo in May...who knows.

But then HDMI built in and the 120G HDD...fucken sweet. Id rather just take the 120G HDD since its swappable with my 360 Premium. But if my Premium 360 should die, the Zephyr's the one to get.

I dont expect M$ to build in the HD-DVD drive into the Zephyrs if one is being released.

Its not really much of an concern to me since I already have xbox360 with VGA and looks good enough on my monitor. However, if the 120GB HDD is true, i might want to get that but otherwise, I would like to know how to transfer my gamesaves from a 20gb drive to a 120gb drive lol

An upgraded processor and HDMI! I'd wait until Microsoft releases and perhaps buy it. :p

I believe it is true. It is possible. Will see about that for CES in las vegas. To get more facts for this.

CES 07 Q&A: Microsoft's Chris Satchell

GS: What can you tell us about the HDMI-enabled Xbox 360 rumors that have been going around?

CS: We're always working on prototypes and new technologies and just playing with stuff in Redmond to see what's interesting. I think at the moment we have the widest available connections on the system. If you want to get great HD, I think we've got a good solution for that. In the future it's interesting to see where standards evolve to. I think one of the problems that the whole industry, us and entertainment, are facing at the moment is we're in this world where standards are evolving very quickly.

We have different high-definition standards for discs that we know are competing at the moment. We think HD-DVD is going to be the right way to go, but really it's all about choice in that system so that's why we're offering these sort of services with downloads--skip that whole "format wars" problem. With other standards, audiovideo standards, they're evolving very quickly as well. We're obviously keeping an eye on that and saying, "What are the future standards and how do we give consumers the right choice for that?"

At the moment, everything you might have seen is just looking at our experimentation back in Redmond, not really a product that we're thinking about announcing.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6163965.html

I'm sure that would going be expensive as PS3 does.

I'm sure that would going be expensive as PS3 does.

If the console included the HD-DVD drive then yes it will but with HDMI, I dont really think so since its just an optional input.

If the console included the HD-DVD drive then yes it will but with HDMI, I dont really think so since its just an optional input.

There's core and premium package, also if included with HDMI input and HDMI cable will be gold package and would cost around $500 or so.

It was my idea about next 2nd Xbox 360.

Since the rumor is true, I wonder if they would put HDMI input on the HD-DVD player as well? cause if that happens, then that would mainly be a good reason for me to trade for the other with HDMI then can use the DVI to HDMI adapter on my montior and watch HD-DVD movies in the highest form of HD quality.

(BTW I noticed you got RRXX we should wrestle sometime on xbox live! lol)

Since the rumor is true, I wonder if they would put HDMI input on the HD-DVD player as well? cause if that happens, then that would mainly be a good reason for me to trade for the other with HDMI then can use the DVI to HDMI adapter on my montior and watch HD-DVD movies in the highest form of HD quality.

(BTW I noticed you got RRXX we should wrestle sometime on xbox live! lol)

No, HDMI input will be located on back of 360 console.

I think Microsoft will include the HD DVD inside the 2.0 version of the 360. If they didn't, I would be surprised.
I don't think I myself will be buying the 2.0 for a while.

I think Microsoft will include the HD DVD inside the 2.0 version of the 360. If they didn't, I would be surprised.

Its possible yeah, since HDMI's in the console so...proably would be a whole new package verison aside from core and premium comes gold or platinum package lol :lol:

proably platinum since they put in some platinum hits on some older xbox360 games thou.

No, I doubt about MS will do that but still buy HD-DVD add-on.

Back