X-mas Cards

YAY! You got our card! :dance2: Aww, that's great! You're welcome! :hug:

And I just mailed your card as I picked up my mail. So funny! So it will be mailed on Monday and you should get it next week. Let me know! :)

I did got Christmas Card from Koala- Thanks. I havent sent my christmas cards out yet.. I will mail them out this week. :)

Gingerbread, you're welcome. No hurry to send the cards out, still plenty of time. :)

*pisssy my older son dispearing and gone out his friend*
Supposed be Today take family picture for xmas... Have to post pone til Saturday Dec 9th.. (mumbling) Never like delay and wasting time too.

(mumbling) ain't good mood for today... Sorry my rant!

Hey yall! I just want to let you know that I moved to my new house...whew! I had a lot of boxes to unpack, I was so tired all the weekend. Anyways, if some of yall don't have my new address, please let me know. I am sending the cards either tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

Some of you will get our Christmas cards sometimes next week or so. :)

Cards are sent out today but few I havent heard yet. I am still waiting for emails from few members. grrr. I want to get over with, lol. :)

I got Christmas cards today from:

OldNavy and Eric, but you both send me two the same pictures. :giggle: I love the picture of you, sean and Eric. Thanks! :hug:

Sweetheart and Humper tree, Thanks! :hug:

Horselover, Thanks! :hug:

I got Christmas cards today from:

OldNavy and Eric, but you both send me two the same pictures. :giggle: I love the picture of you, sean and Eric. Thanks! :hug:

Sweetheart and Humper tree, Thanks! :hug:

Horselover, Thanks! :hug:

You're welcome, Cheri! :)

Back