X-mas Cards

We recieved from Moonie aka AngelWolf and :ty:

We recieved from Moonie aka AngelWolf and :ty:

OHHH u finally got it??? Yayayay!!! Whewww!! I was so dang worry...

Thanks for letting me know dear!! Whew... now I feel better I just compltely forgot all abt it as I have bad a head cold! *Groan*

U are very welcome!!! Damn now I feel better!!

I hope so not that I am not only one that I havent got 3 xmas cards from here ADers for a month.. Have you not got xmas cards from ADers ??

I have no idea what is going on with post office. They did correct my address but havent got xmas cards :( I wondering you got that too??

Yea me too, I was wondering about that too. I am not sure if I will get 5 more cards yet now that it is the end of January. Oh well, I am not worried.

Got a several xmas cards from AD members.

Charged as Guilty for not send xmas cards to them last dec. Today's Feb 1, too late for me to send. sure they uddy. last december was very bad time. whoa!

I like tradition over electrionic cards, that's my opinion.

Anyone who remember to send Xmas card to me...

Do you remember which card, you mailed me...? :D

Liebling,

I can see my xmas card right there!!!! Blue box w/Wreath and blue bow.. "Seasonal Greetings"
Hopefully am I correct?

I don't see a card that I sent to you is there. It got a koala on it with a christmas thing.

I know you send me... I will check which one and let you know okay... :thumb:

Yes, you are correct, GalaxyAngel... :thumb:

Liebling, Mine is the puppy card in the middle of the snowman and the candles cards almost on the top.

Ja so beautiful, I see mine up there too Ja! ;)

There you go, guys. I hope you remembered which card you had sent to me. Sorry it's late cos I had to use up a roll of film before I can get it developed. :D

alldeafuv1.jpg

alldeafcarduo3.jpg

There you go, guys. I hope you remembered which card you had sent to me. Sorry it's late cos I had to use up a roll of film before I can get it developed. :D

alldeafuv1.jpg

alldeafcarduo3.jpg

hahaha I see there the card from me in that picture lol :lol:

well... i don't remember which one I sent.. :x

but

ITs nearly time of the year to be picking up where we left off last year.. I've moved and need to give out my new addy to those who had my old ones!

well... i don't remember which one I sent.. :x

but

ITs nearly time of the year to be picking up where we left off last year.. I've moved and need to give out my new addy to those who had my old ones!

I agree, the year is moving soo fast time to collect new addy's :giggle:

Sorry, I cannot remember which card, I sent to... It's over 7 months ago...

Back