X-mas Cards

wow, I didn´t see this thread here.... :eek3:

I am going to make the list of cards, I received from ADers & their families.... Please fresh my memory if I forget you...

Crazymomma
Opal
DeafMonkey
Angel & Roadrunner
Cheri
Peachylady
RebelGirl
Sweetheart & Sequioas
DreamDeaf & Mizzdeaf
Koala
GalaxyAngel
LakeTahoe

and more cards from other forums. :hug:

I know I didn´t send some cards to ADers... I was terrible busy since I came home from 5 weeks spa.... It´s too close for me to write each cards.... I thank you for your understanding... Next Year MUST be 100% definietly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's alright, Liebling darlin'...you had been sooo busy right before the holidays as I saw your posts. Looking forward to meeting you in person this July!! :hug:

Liebling, thank you for the card, we got it! ;)

Cheri- we still don't get yours :(

I'm very sorry, I re-send another one out, and should be on it's way I hope!! :fingersx:

You're very welcome Liebling! :hug:

Liebling.. Don't worry.. about sending Christmas card.. I do understand where r u coming from spa.. so Importance your health come first and focus your family..

I do certinally understand... *smile* Happy New Year!

CHERI uumm u say sent me xmas card i never get any from u not yet

Damn!, Just hope that it'll show up sooner, it's too late to re-send another one out now. :(

I'm real sorry for those who haven't gotten my card yet, I don't know where it has been at, but I do know for matter of fact I did send you all but not the same time like the others, but the rest who were waiting, it's on it's way now because I re-send the ones who haven't gotten it in a while now. I'm real sorry again, I have no control over the mailing at the post office. :( Hopefully next year would be a better year for you all.

Damn!, Just hope that it'll show up sooner, it's too late to re-send another one out now. :(

I'm real sorry for those who haven't gotten my card yet, I don't know where it has been at, but I do know for matter of fact I did send you all but not the same time like the others, but the rest who were waiting, it's on it's way now because I re-send the ones who haven't gotten it in a while now. I'm real sorry again, I have no control over the mailing at the post office. :( Hopefully next year would be a better year for you all.

That s ok take ur time i will ck it out next wk no plm, guess all mail sent to SANTA see if CHERI is good or naughty woman ? tsk tsk :rofl: ;)

wow, I didn´t see this thread here.... :eek3:

I am going to make the list of cards, I received from ADers & their families.... Please fresh my memory if I forget you...

Crazymomma
Opal
DeafMonkey
Angel & Roadrunner
Cheri
Peachylady
RebelGirl
Sweetheart & Sequioas
DreamDeaf & Mizzdeaf
Koala
GalaxyAngel
LakeTahoe

and more cards from other forums. :hug:

I know I didn´t send some cards to ADers... I was terrible busy since I came home from 5 weeks spa.... It´s too close for me to write each cards.... I thank you for your understanding... Next Year MUST be 100% definietly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is okay I understand that you been so busy havent send xmas card yet cause you were in spa for 5 weeks :)

Your welcome you got my xmas card :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Dear Deaf Members,

I wish you all to have a merry christmas and happy year day. I hope you all to have a good time with your families and friends during christmas day.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Maged Nabawy

Cairo – EgYpT

maged8181@hotmail. com

maged_nabawy@ yahoo.com

Attachments

• Maged-EgYpT.JPG
    Maged-EgYpT.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 5
Maybe it got lost in the mail, or it was send to someone's else house, it happened to me a couple years ago, I recived a couple of Christmas card that were send to the wrong address, I guess they were in a hurry :dunno:

My German friend is complaining that he has not gotten my card yet, yet my French friend thanked me yesterday for my card. I don't know what's up with the post office. All I know is that Denver is stuck under layers of snow and it's definitely slowing mail down!

Plus, Bush has closed the post office for Jan 2nd, in honour of President Ford's death.

I have just received 4 nice cards today. They are from GalaxyAngel, Peachylady, Liebling and Cheri. Thanks girls. :grouphug:

I have just received 4 nice cards today. They are from GalaxyAngel, Peachylady, Liebling and Cheri. Thanks girls. :grouphug:

Oh, You got yours? Grrrrrrrrrrrrreattttttt!!! You're welcome! :hug:

I received one Christmas card today from sis Bear. Thank you for the lovely xmas card sis. hugz

Back