www.ohiit.com

ohiit

Reaction score
I would like to bring the topic up for my personal weblog of Oh Incomprehensible Intelligent Thoughts | Ohiit.com. I just develop a weblog for my personal benefit and to share my views to the world all over. My site is quite new which I just started 3weeks ago. I couldn't be a great public speaker since I am deaf but with the aid of my hearing aid so it enable me to hear the world of sound. I turn all my attention to internet so I can have a free speech and thoughts directly towards my site to share some insight and views.

Do you guys know what the name ohiit stand for? It stand for "Oh Incomprehensible Intelligent Thoughts". It is for general perspective. It serve as a means and purpose to inform the world regarding the thoughts of mine and how to perceive things in life from anywhere or anything.

I share my thoughts in my web journal because I want the world to know what the topic can brings. Any of you are welcomed to post any comments or your opinion and I will gladly reply.

If you do not benefit from my site and found it to be boring. Do kindly offer me any feedback, criticism or your opinion. I welcome any kind. I am very tolerate and patient. Bear in mind, I welcome any feedback, criticism and any opinion of yours. Do not be shy and lets start the ball rolling.

Take life easy and stay positive always. Thanks for dropping by my Oh Incomprehensible Intelligent Thoughts | Ohiit.com if you so please.

Till then do take care everyone.
:wave:

Was wondering...

I was wondering why no one have comment or throw feedback on my personal site at Oh Incomprehensible Intelligent Thoughts | Ohiit.com. Or do you all guys not really interested in a topic that I have posted.

Or can I assume you all guys aren't interested in anything. Oh well I guess. If not do not be shy and feel free to comment, throw feedback here at this forums or at OHIIT.COM | Weblog |. That is all about it.

Nobody knows you. Tell us your thoughts here in different threads of interest.

What you do here is like a little kid "watch me, watch me."

If it isn't your own little kid, you probably won't care.

If people know and like you they may have more interest in a website of your own.

Nobody knows you. Tell us your thoughts here in different threads of interest.

What you do here is like a little kid "watch me, watch me."

If it isn't your own little kid, you probably won't care.

If people know and like you they may have more interest in a website of your own.

What made you say that I am like a little kid that expect people to view my site. You didn't read properly. I am just wondering. That is all. I didn't say anything much.

I guess you are entitled to your own thinking. But it seems to me that you are trying to insult me. If you think that way then do not do that. I was just wondering. That is all.

What made you say that I am like a little kid that expect people to view my site. You didn't read properly. I am just wondering. That is all. I didn't say anything much.

I guess you are entitled to your own thinking. But it seems to me that you are trying to insult me. If you think that way then do not do that. I was just wondering. That is all.

Make up your mind.:crazy:

You said you wanted comment and to know why.:roll:

I would like to bring the topic up for my personal weblog Any of you are welcomed to post any comments or your opinion and I will gladly reply.

If you do not benefit from my site and found it to be boring. Do kindly offer me any feedback, criticism or your opinion. I welcome any kind. I am very tolerate and patient. Bear in mind, I welcome any feedback, criticism and any opinion of yours. Do not be shy and lets start the ball rolling.

Sorry I forgot to quote this part of what you said. I am sure I read it right that you welcome and feedback, criticism and opinion.:hmm:

At first, I thought your website stated, "OH SHIT." That's why it brought up my attention. I am sorry that it was not nice for me to say that, but indeed, it seems that way...

Regarding Ohiit sound like "Oh Shit".

LOL!! Hahaha Oh shit. Sound cool as well. Yeah indeed you guys can say that Ohiit sound like "Oh Shit". That is awesome. Glad you point that out. It was purposely to mean that way. LOL!!

Because oh shit domain was taken so I thought of a unique way to catch attention. *chuckles*

sound like "oh shit" to me 0_o

What is the first thoughts that come to your mind when you see that the word "ohiit" sound like "oh shit" to you. Does it sound terrible wrong and vulgar to you? Your opinion counts. :lol:

:Clears throat:

It stinks.

I hate scrolling.

I hate ads.

I hate your site.

Quit putting nonsense things on it.

I'm not sorry if it's offensive. It is to teach you that you need to do better.

It stinks.

I hate scrolling.

I hate ads.

I hate your site.

LOL!! Being naive might fail you in life. It looks like you haven't read what my site is all about. Truth to be told, I really don't care about what other people think or say. At the very least, people who doesn't open their mindset are devoid of seeing a bigger picture who aren't willing to accept for how things are.

It stinks.

I hate scrolling.

I hate ads.

I hate your site.

no, I like his site but one thing "oh shit" I think it's funny.

LOL!! Being naive might fail you in life. It looks like you haven't read what my site is all about. Truth to be told, I really don't care about what other people think or say. At the very least, people who doesn't open their mindset are devoid of seeing a bigger picture who aren't willing to accept for how things are.

Why post on this thread? You don't care about what people think?

You lie, you just respond to my criticism. Perhaps you'll listen and promote your site to the ones I like.

like this, 2Advanced v5 - Attractor, muhahahaha

It stinks.

I hate scrolling.

I hate ads.

I hate your site.

First it's not a website, it's a blog.

Ads DO SUCK, especially if they are not related to your website or blog theme.

We don't want to see the ads for women singles! Only if it's like dating site or something.

We don't want to see the ads for women singles! Only if it's like dating site or something.

Thanks for your opinion and advise. Once again I am in the process of tweaking my website. I just started my blog only last August so it is still relatively new. So I am new to the world of blogging. But I am still working on it. Bear with me and I hope to have your undue understanding.

Till then do take care.

First of all 2advanced.com is just a company and has great designer community in this company. I have seen this 2advanced.com grow from a small sized company to a big company. I remember 2advanced.com started in 1998. I knew about this site a very long time ago.

The site takes too long to load. It is not good for a 56k modem users till 512kb users too. People don't like the loading pages tbh. It is aimed towards designers not text based readers. ^_^

* The world will not be here without your thoughts - ohiit.com *

First of all 2advanced.com is just a company and has great designer community in this company. I have seen this 2advanced.com grow from a small sized company to a big company. I remember 2advanced.com started in 1998. I knew about this site a very long time ago.

The site takes too long to load. It is not good for a 56k modem users till 512kb users too. People don't like the loading pages tbh. It is aimed towards designers not text based readers. ^_^

* The world will not be here without your thoughts - ohiit.com *

WHOA.

Who the heck would keep 56k?

I was using 56k when I started my computer stuff in 1997. You must be thinking so much about old school stuff.

You don't know, today CSS and Actionscripts are the way to go to design a web site.

WHOA.

Who the heck would keep 56k?

I was using 56k when I started my computer stuff in 1997. You must be thinking so much about old school stuff.

You don't know, today CSS and Actionscripts are the way to go to design a web site.

First time I agree publicly with imdeafsowhat. I did not ever think you could load a webpage with all that is on it today with 56k.

Sad to say that Australia internet infrasture is laggy way behind than the rest of the world. Australia broadband plan max speed is 24mbps and has limited bandwidth download per month. So pathetic.

Anyway I heard Europe has better internet infrastructure. Max speed plan offered is 1gbps. That is what I heard but remains to be true.

Back