www.ohiit.com

Please.... If you don't know what T1 T2 T3 is for then get out of here.

Please.... If you don't know what T1 T2 T3 is for then get out of here.

Wow what a sight? First of all let me ask you why are you being rude here. Always remember foremost of all it is a place to post views. You should not act that way. Kindly remember this.

I haven't offend you in anyway. "imdeafsowhat" kindly watch your words. And lastly of all ask yourself this question what you know about T1, T2, T3 and you can choose to explain in a kind way. Don't make such a rude remarks to me like that. If you think and act like you know everything. Sorry it isn't a place for you to talk in an attitude of yours.

Period.

T1-3 is connections that the government, state schools and federal funded companies use and they don't fail. I was being rude, so you can take your work serious than being one of those "wannabes", I'm simply helping out trying to tell you what's the best. So, HMTL and CSS plus XHTML is possible the best.

T1-3 is connections that the government, state schools and federal funded companies use and they don't fail. I was being rude

It is ok. Just want to let you know not to have a rude attitude. That is all unless someone has really really povoked you then you have the right too but not here. :giggle:

Anyway thanks for the explaination. Actually you should have said it from the start anyways because people have different explaination so not everyone knows or they may know about it but chose not to tell just to test the question out in this way.

Take good care imdeafsowhat. Godspeed.

Its interesting site that i have seen.. My advice. try spice the website up and make it look interesting.

Im sure alot people enters your website and really don't get it. So Try make it more clear and more sense.

Its just an advice.. Dont take it seriously pls.

I would like to bring the topic up for my personal weblog of Oh Incomprehensible Intelligent Thoughts | Ohiit.com. I just develop a weblog for my personal benefit and to share my views to the world all over. My site is quite new which I just started 3weeks ago. I couldn't be a great public speaker since I am deaf but with the aid of my hearing aid so it enable me to hear the world of sound. I turn all my attention to internet so I can have a free speech and thoughts directly towards my site to share some insight and views.

Do you guys know what the name ohiit stand for? It stand for "Oh Incomprehensible Intelligent Thoughts". It is for general perspective. It serve as a means and purpose to inform the world regarding the thoughts of mine and how to perceive things in life from anywhere or anything.

I share my thoughts in my web journal because I want the world to know what the topic can brings. Any of you are welcomed to post any comments or your opinion and I will gladly reply.

If you do not benefit from my site and found it to be boring. Do kindly offer me any feedback, criticism or your opinion. I welcome any kind. I am very tolerate and patient. Bear in mind, I welcome any feedback, criticism and any opinion of yours. Do not be shy and lets start the ball rolling.

Take life easy and stay positive always. Thanks for dropping by my Oh Incomprehensible Intelligent Thoughts | Ohiit.com if you so please.

Till then do take care everyone.
:wave:

Back