WWE suspends TEN superstars

5th wrestler seems is on suspension, its Chris Masters since he was starting feud storyline against Chuck Palumbo, but he was pulled off from SD! show last Saturday night (it will air on this Friday)...

Cryme Tyme have been fired from WWE (not drugs related)

Cryme Tryme

Well I heard the rumor ... it has something to do with an ancident in Indiana. Perhaps Cryme Time attacked the referee of the bout and removed his belt for "auction" to the audience is the reason???? :dunno2:

Well I heard the rumor ... it has something to do with an ancident in Indiana. Perhaps Cryme Time attacked the referee of the bout and removed his belt for "auction" to the audience is the reason???? :dunno2:

One article said referee did wrong on storyline and Cryme Tyme decided to beat up on referee then took his belt, after that tossed to lucky fan for free, but they did auction off Murdoch's trucker hat before match start... After the match, Cade and Murdoch/Cryme Tyme are at backstage and started arguement each others included referee abt wrong storyline, after that WWE decided to fired Cryme Tyme

Yea ofc, Vince only care is money from PPV fee, merchandise fee, tickets fee to keep stay WWE in business... Now he started realized drugs are bad cuz congress people had send him letter 2 times...

Ahh look like Vince is learn his's lesson eh?

Look like some wrestlers are already got suspened from WWE

Umaga
William Regal
Chris Masters
King Booker

Already fired from WWE
Mike Bucci (known as Simon Dean from WWE/Super Nova from ECW originals' time)

Non drugs related: Ric Flair quits WWE, so I declare WWE is getting fucked up, period!

Non drugs related: Ric Flair quits WWE, so I declare WWE is getting fucked up, period!

"Flair, frustrated with his push and lack of any encouraging communication from the front office, quit WWE in late August 2007, although he was not officially released from his WWE contract."

I missed his "Woooo"! I grew up to hate and love him ... I couldn't believe he still wrestling at his 58 years old. I bet WWE won't release his contact to prevent him to join TNA or Pro Japan Wrestling.

Yes, WWE got fucked up, farewell65. TNA must be big cheek to cheek smiling?! LOL

Looks like the WWE on the way down..and maybe out of there unless otherwise... also heard that the WWE trying to woo Chris Jechiolo to come back there.. ehh.. I havent seen TNA for a long long time.. need to get the channel that TNA was on back on my satelitte dish so I can watch if so.. but dunno really....

Also read that Mike Bucci aka Super Nova/Simon Dean was really glad to be out of the wrestling business, that means he probably has had enough of that flying crap eh?

AND Ric Flair??? WOOOOOOOO love that guy.. but he knows his time in WWE is up soon and maybe he will be in the WWE hall of fame or so... by next year I think if WWE still is going on...

"Flair, frustrated with his push and lack of any encouraging communication from the front office, quit WWE in late August 2007, although he was not officially released from his WWE contract."

I missed his "Woooo"! I grew up to hate and love him ... I couldn't believe he still wrestling at his 58 years old. I bet WWE won't release his contact to prevent him to join TNA or Pro Japan Wrestling.

Yes, WWE got fucked up, farewell65. TNA must be big cheek to cheek smiling?! LOL

Yea ofc, WWE wont release Flair to prevent him join TNA, I doubt Flair will join one of Dragon Gate (any Japanese pro wrestlign such as Hustle, Zero-One Max, NOAH, and more)... I aint surprise Sting will pull Flair to join TNA to watch their feud storyline once again like they did back in 1980s till 2001 at NWA/WCW

Thats why I starting lost interestng with WWE and start suport TNA and ROH (Ring of Honor)

Looks like the WWE on the way down..and maybe out of there unless otherwise... also heard that the WWE trying to woo Chris Jechiolo to come back there.. ehh.. I havent seen TNA for a long long time.. need to get the channel that TNA was on back on my satelitte dish so I can watch if so.. but dunno really....

Also read that Mike Bucci aka Super Nova/Simon Dean was really glad to be out of the wrestling business, that means he probably has had enough of that flying crap eh?

AND Ric Flair??? WOOOOOOOO love that guy.. but he knows his time in WWE is up soon and maybe he will be in the WWE hall of fame or so... by next year I think if WWE still is going on...

WWE is contacting Jericho to join WWE for 7 figure deal, I hope he will take it to kick Cena's ass for WWE title, mofo!!

Abt TNA, its on Spike TV and TNA will carry 2 hours show start on Oct 5th and I hope it would getting better than WWE

Wow, must be Mike hates WWE or what? I aint surprise he will aceepting booking to any indy wrestling league in Philly such as PWU, CZW, and CHIKARA...

WWE was planning to put Flair in HOF by 2008 and he lost in retirement match at WM24, but Flair decided to quit WWE and WWE are working on calm him down and change the planning or whatever, so see and wait till WWE website will make to announcement

Now back to WWE's drugs issued, I read one article from NoDQ.com abt CM Punk's running ECW title, it would be only one month till Johnny Nitro back to WWE and give title back to Nitro, WWE is fucked up, serious case... I dont undy why WWE wanna give title back to Johhny Nitro when his suspension is over with WWE... FUCK WWE! FUCK WWE!

Now back to WWE's drugs issued, I read one article from NoDQ.com abt CM Punk's running ECW title, it would be only one month till Johnny Nitro back to WWE and give title back to Nitro, WWE is fucked up, serious case... I dont undy why WWE wanna give title back to Johhny Nitro when his suspension is over with WWE... FUCK WWE! FUCK WWE!

WTF? That's just wrong... Nitro don't deserve to be a ECW champion.

*sigh*......Bye, WWE. Hello, TNA and UFC.

But, Batista still appearance on TV? What is the fuck?

Yepper i'm noticed that He is still on WWE tv but i thought he was suppose be on suspect for drug plm last time in few year ago i can't remma that but still since by now also not batista only Hulk does trouble with drug plm too long time agooo so now he is leavin wwe and be with his family also few wwe name i forget who have does havin plm with drug but can't believer still on apperance on tv *smh*

Batista = $$$ / TV rating to WWE.

WWE might shred his drug test report papers into the wastebasket? :hmm:

Yepper i'm noticed that He is still on WWE tv but i thought he was suppose be on suspect for drug plm last time in few year ago i can't remma that but still since by now also not batista only Hulk does trouble with drug plm too long time agooo so now he is leavin wwe and be with his family also few wwe name i forget who have does havin plm with drug but can't believer still on apperance on tv *smh*

Almost many wrestlers took drugs in the past included Hulk Hogan and maybe Ultimate Warrior, who know? :dunno:

Back