WWE suspends TEN superstars

Yeah .. look at John Morrison aka Johnny Nitro!!! CM Punk should get ECW title!!!

John Morrison :rl:

CM Punk :ily:

Hell yeah!! I hope Nitro will lose title to CM Punk at Unforgiven!!

Don't talk about your family background too much, Sara1981. You are always put yourself in risk from the unknown people in the world. This thread is the wide public to the world.

Back to the thread. So, yeah, I've heard about it. Oh, well. Perhaps WWE should hire the deaf wrestler. lol

Haha, who is deaf wrestler? I only one know is Zack McGuire, I will meet him at PWU's 3rd Anniversary on Sept 15

lol....Sorry, my grammer isn't good enough. I meant, that WWE should hire the wrestler that are deaf.

Zack McGuire? Do you think he's a future pro-wrestler? Not sure if he's pro.......

Anyway, yeah, Batista looks bigger and more muscular than when he was in the Evolution with Triple H, Ric Flair, and Randy Orton.

Yeah .. wish Nitro is now on suspension instead wait till Nov 1st. I just checked WWE website and found out when will "Unforgiven" date will be coming up. It'll be on Sept 16th.

oh hell yeah!

if Nitro known as John Morrison will getting in suspended for steroids and he cant attend any arena to against ECW superstars but he should wrestles! but im wishes CM Punk would kick John Morrison's ASS at unforgiven in 3 weeks

Yea, blame Vince McMahon cuz he doesnt care till few wrestlers dead and congress sent him some letter, he finally take some serious action

*nods* i agree w/you since Vince don't ever think twice abt that so Look at happen to those ppl who died from drugs *smh*

Wonder if that would be enough to force the WWE out of business?? I have to say this, this is really bad enough as I havent even watched WWE programming on tv for a frigging long time since I lose interested as a result of my dad passing away (we always watched wwe raw and smackdown together for years till now) and the strorylines are getting really lame and unwatchable as well..so there a chance the WWE could disappear for good...

I don't know if WWE will out of business due those 3 ppls who died from drug recents

I don't think WWE go out of busniess. Yes likely to lost more or less fans ... question on lost TV contact with USA Network? I knows WWE is not going out of business like MBL's stirke that missed World Series / 'roid sitaution then still running good business today ... NHL shut whole season down then running good business today.

WWE will come back as clean image and getting superstars back from suspensed. There could be better storyline like HHH-Micheal plant 'roids into Randy Orton's bottle water to fail ther drug test. LOL

TNA and other small business pro wrestling could be next 'roid target?

Hmm, might good timing for UFC to sign ex-WWE Brock Lesner and put him on The Ultimate Fighter 7 as "coach" next season to bring pro wrestlings fans from messy WWE?. That what I read MMA forum ... ah, UFC president Dana White would love do that. In fact, UFC Dana = WWE Vince in my view as everyone hate Dana and Vince, too. Otherwise, that what rumors about LOL

lol....Sorry, my grammer isn't good enough. I meant, that WWE should hire the wrestler that are deaf.

Zack McGuire? Do you think he's a future pro-wrestler? Not sure if he's pro.......

Anyway, yeah, Batista looks bigger and more muscular than when he was in the Evolution with Triple H, Ric Flair, and Randy Orton.

Idk if Zack will be future pro wrestler cuz I havent see him wrestling in live since... He has wrestled for Pro Wrestling Unplugged (PWU), Indy Wrestling Association--Mid South (IWA-MS), and few more indy wrestling league...

Yeah .. wish Nitro is now on suspension instead wait till Nov 1st. I just checked WWE website and found out when will "Unforgiven" date will be coming up. It'll be on Sept 16th.

Yea, it will be on Spet 16, but will I order? Maybe not cuz I am tired of spent PPV $$$ going to Cena's winning bonus paycheck, ha, so lets see and wait till matches card listing completed then I will make decide from there or I can find some free video stream...

*nods* i agree w/you since Vince don't ever think twice abt that so Look at happen to those ppl who died from drugs *smh*

Yea ofc, Vince only care is money from PPV fee, merchandise fee, tickets fee to keep stay WWE in business... Now he started realized drugs are bad cuz congress people had send him letter 2 times...

I don't think WWE go out of busniess. Yes likely to lost more or less fans ... question on lost TV contact with USA Network? I knows WWE is not going out of business like MBL's stirke that missed World Series / 'roid sitaution then still running good business today ... NHL shut whole season down then running good business today.

WWE will come back as clean image and getting superstars back from suspensed. There could be better storyline like HHH-Micheal plant 'roids into Randy Orton's bottle water to fail ther drug test. LOL

TNA and other small business pro wrestling could be next 'roid target?

Hmm, might good timing for UFC to sign ex-WWE Brock Lesner and put him on The Ultimate Fighter 7 as "coach" next season to bring pro wrestlings fans from messy WWE?. That what I read MMA forum ... ah, UFC president Dana White would love do that. In fact, UFC Dana = WWE Vince in my view as everyone hate Dana and Vince, too. Otherwise, that what rumors about LOL

No, WWE wont lose their TV contract with USA Network cuz USA Network's #1 show is WWE RAW and it was #1 show on all over channels from Jan 2007 (Royal Rumble) til WrestleMania 23, now not anymore cuz ratings getting decrease due to WWE's storyline is getting fucked up and fans starting lost interesting in WWE... Even worse USA Network push WWE RAW to put 3 hours show every Monday night and WWE declined it...

TNA already got target by congress abt steroid (I think), but other indy wrestling league, idk abt it

No, WWE wont lose their TV contract with USA Network cuz USA Network's #1 show is WWE RAW and it was #1 show on all over channels from Jan 2007 (Royal Rumble) til WrestleMania 23, now not anymore cuz ratings getting decrease due to WWE's storyline is getting fucked up and fans starting lost interesting in WWE... Even worse USA Network push WWE RAW to put 3 hours show every Monday night and WWE declined it...

TNA already got target by congress abt steroid (I think), but other indy wrestling league, idk abt it

Yes, WWE is USA Network's backbone. LOL Wait and see when tv contact expire in 2008-2009. Otherwise, USA Network's care of Nielsen Rating that define want to keep WWE over 'roids problems. Therefore, WWE already start to clean ' roids problem up.

Yes, WWE is USA Network's backbone. LOL Wait and see when tv contact expire in 2008-2009. Otherwise, USA Network's care of Nielsen Rating that define want to keep WWE over 'roids problems. Therefore, WWE already start to clean ' roids problem up.

Haha, yea, lets see and wait... WWE did clean up any steroid problem since Eddie Guerrero's death and they little dont care till congress people sent letter to McMahon for 2 times, now they are scared and take some serious action, I guess, ha

Seem 3 wrestlers already got suspension from WWE since Mr Kennedy and Umaga were pulled off from house show match tonight plus CM Punk def Johnny Nitro and captured ECW Hwt Champ tonight and it will be air on this tuesday, plus Jeff Hardy will take Umaga for WWE IC Match and I aint surprise Jeff Hardy will win IC title... The 3 wrestlers are on suspension are Umaga, Mr Kennedy, and Johnny Nitro...

Make that 4, farewell, I think. Eugene has been released from the WWE.

No he isnt on list that WWE suspened 10 wrestlers, and no idea why he was released from WWE, but Mike Bucci (known as Simon Dean from WWE and Super Nova from ECW original times) was fired from WWE related drugs... The 4th wrestler seems confirmed is suspension from WWE is King Booker cuz he was pulled from house show last night as well...

lol it shldn't be a surprise to anyone. It is well known that most if not all wrestlers are on steriods. Now we dont have to worry about kids look up to their heroes on steriods.

Right On!!! ^5 CM Punk is a straightedge!!! He's now ECW Champ!!! He's a rock. haha Ofc, he's my blood. hehe

lol it shldn't be a surprise to anyone. It is well known that most if not all wrestlers are on steriods. Now we dont have to worry about kids look up to their heroes on steriods.

Back