WV contaminated water state of emergency

Then buy bottled water with fluoride.
FluoridatedBottledWater.jpg

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole...God help those poor people in that state...and the animals...this is going to have major repercussions....

Laura

Ok, I'm not concerned about taste from tap water because I always drink bottled or filtered water.

Do you think EPA is joke? It is your city or state's problem, so they may not cooperate. It could be no violation for having a rotten eggs in landfill and I went to landfill and it smelled very bad. I don't think it has something with regulation or EPA. EPA only take very seriously if you spill hazardous waste into landfill.

EPA did good job in my area to have a clean air, not heavily polluted, unlike in 60s.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You do not live in my city and do not have any of the facts .

My state was buying fluoride from China to save money , I am not sure if they stopped this or not. This another reason I will not drink my tap water.

Mouthwash doesn't improve the fluoride in babies' teeth. They have to ingest it.

In parts of SC there is too much natural fluoride in well water, so it's bad for kids' teeth and causes dental fluorosis.

Who would give mouthwash to babies? They would end up swallowing it and that is not good. I know you did not say this .

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole...God help those poor people in that state...and the animals...this is going to have major repercussions....

Laura

My suggestion to Reba's statement because she said that mouthwash isn't work for baby so they need ingest the fluoridated water, so there is option - buy bottled water with fluoride.

I never had fluoridated water when I was baby and I didn't get first tooth cavity when I was 6 years old and it was due to poor teeth hygiene, not lack of fluoride.

Who would give mouthwash to babies? They would end up swallowing it and that is not good. I know you did not say this .
No, I did not say give mouthwash to babies. If babies need fluoride for their teeth they have to ingest it. It's either in the water they drink naturally or thru water system fluoridation, or a doctor prescribes it as drops to be mixed in their liquids. No one should ever give their mouthwash to a baby.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You do not live in my city and do not have any of the facts .

No surprise about you took my comment too personal and I think you are misinformed about EPA situation.

You need check with state environmental agency, so EPA didn't anything unless state-run environmental agency cooperates with them to find about any environmental issues. If you are concerned about tap water issue so contact state-run environmental agency, not federal-run like EPA.

Have you contacted water utility about tap water issues? If not resolved so move up to state-run environmental agency, or you can try check with city.

No, I did not say give mouthwash to babies. If babies need fluoride for their teeth they have to ingest it. It's either in the water they drink naturally or thru water system fluoridation, or a doctor prescribes it as drops to be mixed in their liquids. No one should ever give their mouthwash to a baby.

I agree but #35 - I'm talking about me, so I'm adult and take mouthwash that contain fluoride everyday.

I know that babies can't rinse and spit out, so need drink fluoridated water instead.

Back