WTF??? a sad day for men

WTF?!?!?! Then why do we grow leg hair??? LOL

Oh, well -- what does it make any difference if, you see other foreign countries that these men wore garments as dresses ? What about Switzerland men wore their skirts ? Netherland ? :lol:

Hell, I don't see any difference if those men wore a pantyhose. :cool2:

Oh, well -- what does it make any difference if, you see other foreign countries that these men wore garments as dresses ? What about Switzerland men wore their skirts ? Netherland ? :lol:

Hell, I don't see any difference if those men wore a pantyhose. :cool2:

In fact, it turns you on, huh? haha.

Just like male ballet dancers wearing their tight. LOL...Can't help looking at the errr ummm *cough* the bump down there. :laugh2:

Don't forget, not all men have physiques like ballet dancers and athletes. Do you really want to see all men in pantyhose? Those same overweight, out of shape guys who wear Speedos at the beach might wear pantyhose this winter. :rofl:

Don't forget, not all men have physiques like ballet dancers and athletes. Do you really want to see all men in pantyhose? Those same overweight, out of shape guys who wear Speedos at the beach might wear pantyhose this winter. :rofl:

:rofl: I don't mean to go off topic but have you all seen the new show "Hole In The Wall?". Tight clothings on some of those men and women?

Just in time for the holidays! The perfect gift for all of the men on your list.

You have an idea...maybe I should buy them as stocking stuffers for my hubby and brother! :giggle:

I don't know.. let's not be sexist. Pantyhoses were good enough for the guys in the middle ages!! What's wrong? :D

And those guys from the middle ages were definitely sex machines! :naughty:

Just like male ballet dancers wearing their tight. LOL...Can't help looking at the errr ummm *cough* the bump down there. :laugh2:

Those bumps are nice, arent they? :giggle:

:rofl: I don't mean to go off topic but have you all seen the new show "Hole In The Wall?". Tight clothings on some of those men and women?
No, I'm not familiar with that show.

Back