WTF??? a sad day for men

I wouldn't be caught wearing pantyhoses even if they are designed for men.

I remember many years, my mother convinced me to wear pantyhose so it would keep my legs warm while watching the [hearing] football game. She said that the football players wear pantyhoses too. LOL. Thanks goodness I wore blue jeans.

It could be the ultimate solution for men who do not want to wax their legs :)

ROFL!

Reminds me of Robin Hood and his merry men in tights... :P

LOL! That reminded me of the movie too! Robin Hood men in tight (something like that) I have my own DVD of it..I crack up when I watch it! :giggle:

I don't know.. let's not be sexist. Pantyhoses were good enough for the guys in the middle ages!! What's wrong? :D

Now I will add that to my Christmas list. Would make a perfect gag gift for a few selected ones!

Manty hose!

:rofl2:

But then again is it any different from Long Johns?

Just say "NO!"

Do you accept any men to wear earring? It was started in 70's or 80's.

If so then no difference on pantyhose, it could looks like un-traditional but who cares.

i wear fishnet and dark black pantyhose for halloween only. in my experience, yes it's true that pantyhose can keep your legs warm. if it's really cold then i wear thermals pant under my jeans ;)

the link you show is crack me up :lol:

I remember many years, my mother convinced me to wear pantyhose so it would keep my legs warm while watching the [hearing] football game. She said that the football players wear pantyhoses too. LOL. Thanks goodness I wore blue jeans.

Eh? You could just had worn long johns.

Do you accept any men to wear earring? It was started in 70's or 80's.

If so then no difference on pantyhose, it could looks like un-traditional but who cares.
Men will wear earrings whether or not I "accept" it, so it's not relevant.

If a guy doesn't want to wear pantyhose then he can say, "no." Freedom of choice, eh?

Personally, I didn't like pantyhose on men when Joe Namath wore his in 1973. :lol:

If I had my druthers, I wouldn't wear pantyhose either; they're not comfortable (especially during Southern summers) and they don't last.

Back